★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Q: Why do we blow up monsters?

A: It's simple. They deserve it. Not because they stole a mustached plumber's princess again, but because they are really ugly and smell like old fish. They also tell jokes about your mom. Today you and your cannon will blast them into tiny bits!
----------------------------------------------
***Featured on New & Noteworthy/ What's Hot***
----------------------------------------------
Reviews

"Doodle Cannon grows on you and becomes completely addictive. 4/5 stars" -AppSafari

"Doodle Cannon has the potential to be an app store dominator; it should be right next to Angry Birds or Doodle Jump in the Top 25 list." -AppModo

=====================================

-Intuitive controls (no fingers blocking your view!)

-30 action packed levels featuring 2 enemy monsters

-Earn medals and trade them for items

-Upgrade your arsenal with new types of bombs

-Save your progress/ autosave feature

-2 Player vs. mode (PvP)

User comments
-----------------------------------------------
"I couldn't put it down until my wife wanted a try, now I can't get it back!" -Rich_952000

"Great game, fun & addictive gameplay, beautiful doodle graphics and replay value!" -JohnHasio
-----------------------------------------------
06-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Doodle Cannon is a physics game in the same category as Angry Birds & Crush the Castle. The game features 30 single player levels (with free new level packs every month), 2 player mode, medals, bomb shop where you spend medals & autosave. The iPad version is currently featured in iPad's 'What's Hot' section.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Crazybreadman; 06-06-2010 at 09:17 PM.

06-05-2010, 12:40 PM
I picked this up and am enjoying it the medal shop is a nice touch.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-05-2010, 03:25 PM
@Rich - Thanks, glad to hear it!

Doodle Cannon has a 'Create a Monster contest' thread. Check out the entrees so far and if you have a great idea you could win! Winner gets a $20 iTunes card.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=56322

Last edited by Crazybreadman; 06-05-2010 at 03:27 PM.
06-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Sounds like a great way to try to win a 20$ card

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Lol, I've had Doodle Cannon HD for a long time but no iPad, now it's out on iPod but don't wanna buy it

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.
06-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan1209 View Post
Lol, I've had Doodle Cannon HD for a long time but no iPad, now it's out on iPod but don't wanna buy it
Sorry it's not universal Did you buy for iPad or promo code?
06-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Only one page for such a good quality game as this one ? I can't believe that !

Ok it's another doodle game with doodle for the title but it's not so repeating as the word zombie in Appstore, doesn't it ?

It's a physics special mix between Angry Birds and Saving Private Sheep with a cool gameplay. Physics seem to be very well done and not irrealistic until the theme of this game is. Great sounds and music add to afford you a cool time-killer and the perspective of having new levels one time a month can make me forget the buying levels of SPS ! And it's only for one buck so after finish the other ones and crush the castle, here is a good choice to play with fun and smile ! It's not as good as Angry Birds but if it's not the first choice, you can add it directly as the second !

EDIT : And don't forget the good Two player game as Poker and Sword !!! Few games afford that and that's another good point !

Last edited by Jetjet; 06-06-2010 at 04:21 PM.
06-06-2010, 04:20 PM
And the dev Steve Hoffmann (a really cute and sweet person) talks about free updates for free levels so I hope he won't disapoint us ! We're waiting for that and be sure your polished game will be fastly up
06-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazybreadman View Post
Sorry it's not universal Did you buy for iPad or promo code?
Promo , didn't know it was for iPad when I redeemed

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.