★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cod Zombies Shi No Numa question

06-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Cod Zombies Shi No Numa question

when I unlocked all 4 sections in shi no numa, a message popped up telling me to find the "grave". Where is that and what happens when you find it?Thanks

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
06-05-2010, 02:07 PM
I think it's an achievement.

06-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
06-05-2010, 03:55 PM
its ok guys- i just found out how to do it. For any of you who cares, this is what happens- So I was playing with this guy who was really good, and we were able to open all the rooms. After it told us to find the grave, I saw that your knife is switched with a shovel, but is still a melee weapon. Anyway, right next to the doctors quarters room, there was a grave. When I went to it, a button saying "Dig" appeared, and after pressing it a wonderwaffle pops up. Of course you can still get one from the mystery box, but think of this as a free way of getting it. I am pretty sure the location of the grave is randomized, but good luck to anyone else who can find it. This reminds me of the flamethrower in the closet in Nacht Der Untoten. By the way the meteor has no purpose besides making a noise.

06-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erdude50 View Post
its ok guys- i just found out how to do it. For any of you who cares, this is what happens- So I was playing with this guy who was really good, and we were able to open all the rooms. After it told us to find the grave, I saw that your knife is switched with a shovel, but is still a melee weapon. Anyway, right next to the doctors quarters room, there was a grave. When I went to it, a button saying "Dig" appeared, and after pressing it a wonderwaffle pops up. Of course you can still get one from the mystery box, but think of this as a free way of getting it. I am pretty sure the location of the grave is randomized, but good luck to anyone else who can find it. This reminds me of the flamethrower in the closet in Nacht Der Untoten. By the way the meteor has no purpose besides making a noise.
a wonderwaffle's a weapon, right?
06-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by runformoney1110 View Post
And they taste great with butter and maple syrup.

Last edited by Phantomlord; 06-05-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: spelling
06-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
No they're a type of breakfast
06-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
What does the grave look like?

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
06-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Quote:
it is. its like a ray gun on steroids you should youtube it.

06-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Just unlocked all the areas and nothing happened...

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten