★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iefm3D
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 45.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Only for iPhone 3GS and iPod 3G (only for the moment)

The demoniac plateform game is finally available on Iphone 3GS and Ipod Touch of the 3rd generation (Minimum).

More than a plateform game, at the same time beautiful and innovating. You incarnate Sin, son of the devil, which is found confronted with himself, being too nice or too diabolic will kill him, it's up to you to control your state.

Run, jump, shoot the enemies using a pitchfork and the only rules which you follow are yours.

Environnement :

* « Crazy Cartoon Graphisms » Switches scenery In Game, depending on the main characters state (good or evil).

Gameplay :

* With you to control the state in whom you evolve, the gauge will indicate to you the level which the transition will be carry out. Be vigilant ! (It's advised to read the tutorial, accessible by main menu).
* Jump on the plateforms in order to avoid holes and obstacles.
* Attack the enemies by jumping on them and « unlock the pithfork » while playing once you tranform.
* Interface especially conceived for Iphone
* Arena Mode Make the most points as possible!!!

A project carried out by the 3rd year class of Game Design from IEFM3D school in Montpellier « 2010 promo » (France).
8 students took part in this project over 5 months of production, and acquired the skills to produce video games.
Game design (Game design document, Game concept)
Level design
Programming and integration
3D Computer graphics (Characters, textures, animations)
2D Computer graphics (Decorations, artworks, interface, menus)
Creation of Kinematics
Sound design

goiMot's comments:
The game is in french (very basic) but u can change the language to English in the options.

06-05-2010, 07:48 PM
This looks nice for free I'd say these students have a decent career ahead of them.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

06-05-2010, 08:43 PM
THIS is free? Who cares if it's in French, I'm getting it now.

This is pretty good for a student project. The control is basic and a little stiff, but fine. Essentially, you have to work between the opposite extremes of good and evil. If you kill creatures (all to easy to do in a platform game), you become evil. If you don't, you become good, but you can't be too good or you die. The graphics are really good here. This might be the best-looking non-lite free game I've ever played, with detailed textures, great lighting, and a consistent framerate. The animations aren't particularily good, however. Sound is also very basic MIDI music and unmemorable FX. Overall, worth a try for free.

Check out my video reviews!Click here

Last edited by krisko6; 06-05-2010 at 09:06 PM.
06-05-2010, 10:55 PM
The icon and first screenshot doesn't do this game any justice. I would suggest the 3rd. Cool game! Free! Viva la France!

Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
06-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Beautiful game!

*go into options to see all text in English*

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
*go into options to see all text in English*
Heck, why didn't anyone mention that before?
Sold! Errr.. Taken!

Thanks Rich!

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
06-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Game Impressions

This is definitely one of the better platformers I've played on my iPhone. It's also one of the hardest (thanks to the fact you sometimes need to make blind jumps and hope for the best), but that just adds to the appeal. At free, this should be an insta-download for anyone who likes platformes...
06-10-2010, 02:12 PM
06-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Just two levels, but boy, I would love to pay a lot for a full game.
The graphics are wonderful, the controls extremely precise and it's quite unique with its two worlds system. This game has got a lot of charme and really feels like one of the better iPhone platformers. I hope, the devs jump in and give us a litte more.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
06-10-2010, 02:36 PM
I think you mean 'Vade Retro - A Demonic Platformer'

Licensed and Certified Legacy User