★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Aleksey Kalinin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 20.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This game features a unique gameplay included 63 different levels. In the game you will collect the image using the shape (similar to that used in tetris), which are limited to moving only one axis. Playing in Quadraticus you will be a serious mental work and you spend a lot of time trying to collect a puzzle.

To pass each stage you need to reconstruct the given puzzle image using the provided pieces. You can always see the image using HINT.

Each piece can only move vertically or horizontally, and this is shown in the upper left and right squares of the board while you are touching a piece.

The board can be rotated by using the buttons in the lower left and right or with the accelerometer.

hasio_john's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

06-06-2010, 01:06 AM
This is a really nicely designed puzzle somewhat reminiscent of cross fingers by Mobigames. The graphics are especially beautiful to me, and the Japanese music is conducive to a nice puzzle atmosphere. I got this on the iPhone and was impressed by it. Free right now on the iPad.

Pick it up and check it out. Quite nice.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-06-2010, 01:08 AM
I actually really wanted this for my iPod, can't believe it's free for the iPad! Downloading
06-06-2010, 01:10 AM
Me too !!
06-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Quadraticus HD 1.0.1 Update:
This update fixes the problem with the slow movement of figures!

LEMICO Soft developer.