★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is the largest PicoPicoGame and standard style RPG.

operation

- tap to move anywhere.
- tap player character to open menu.

story

Here is The PicoPico Castle in The PicoPico Kingdom.
Suddenly, The Demon lord mega came here from sky and send out many monsters to this kingdom.
The king gathered soldiers and send out them to beat the demon lord. But Nobody came back.
The king was at a loss, and ask you to beat him at last.
06-05-2010, 11:16 PM
If only this had more details. It looks like it could be awesome!

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey

06-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Or even just a gameplay vid! It does look really awesome.
08-06-2010, 12:49 PM
This looks just like "Dragon Warrior" for the NES. I loved that game back in the day. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was the precursor to the dragon quest series.

Gamecenter: Harpua108
Plus+, Openfeint, Crystal: Harpua

Feel free to add me!
08-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Well it looks more like Ultima well, III, II, I? But ok if the gameplay is great I'll rush on it, but well it's so difficult and such a huge work to do a really good RPG.
08-06-2010, 02:09 PM
It's definitely Dragon Quest; look at in the first screenshot how the first town and the final dungeon are so closely placed. It also uses the same iconic 2-tree forest tile for the world map. And of course, the second screenshot is a battle with a Slime . Wish there was an iPhone version though..
08-06-2010, 02:14 PM
It looks like dragon warrior for the NES.
08-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowgoesmoo View Post
It's definitely Dragon Quest; look at in the first screenshot how the first town and the final dungeon are so closely placed. It also uses the same iconic 2-tree forest tile for the world map. And of course, the second screenshot is a battle with a Slime . Wish there was an iPhone version though..
There's an iphone version I found while searching. Download PicoPicoGames (free) and you can buy the iphone version as an IAP for 1.99

Waiting for impressions first tho
08-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowgoesmoo View Post
Haha, that screenshot of the slime brought back memories! I remember fighting slime after slime with the bamboo pole, just to buy a stupid club
Praying that a drakee or a red slime didn't show up!... They don't make grinding like they used to

Gamecenter: Harpua108
Plus+, Openfeint, Crystal: Harpua

Feel free to add me!
08-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhgamer View Post
There's an iphone version I found while searching. Download PicoPicoGames (free) and you can buy the iphone version as an IAP for 1.99
Sweet, I did not know that! I'll get right on it