★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Solitaire City Classic Free Today

06-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Solitaire City Classic Free Today

I'm on an iPad and can't copy and paste links from iTunes. But will update tomorrow.

This is the classic Klondike Solitaire by Digital Smoke. Normally $0.99 now free today.

It has 6 variations of Klondike and a ton of other goodies. I bought the Deluxe and could not be happier. Some of the nicest card graphics thus far.

I highly recommend to pick this up. Really well done.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Awesome, thank you for sharing!

06-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Just picked this up, really nice.
06-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Picking this up now

This a nice game of solitaire. There are a few other solitaire games in the app store, but this one is great so I won't look any further.

By the way....what does the deluxe version offer that is defferent from the classic version?

Now I need a great game of "hearts" HD with online multiplayer

Last edited by cranker; 06-06-2010 at 12:48 AM.
06-06-2010, 12:49 AM
The Deluxe version is so much better than this, but that actually costs a lot more money. 99 cents for the real basic version of it is not a bad price for what you get. Free even better
06-06-2010, 01:39 AM
I can't post a link but a new solitaire app came out today called solitaire world and solitaire world pro, the only difference is one is ad-supported and free, the other costs and has no ads. The free one has a lot of potential because of the variety of solitaire games that come with it. It just has some bugs to iron out.

Check it out if you like solitaire...
06-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker;
Picking this up now

This a nice game of solitaire. There are a few other solitaire games in the app store, but this one is great so I won't look any further.

By the way....what does the deluxe version offer that is defferent from the classic version?

Now I need a great game of "hearts" HD with online multiplayer
The deluxe has 15 different solitaire games, but each one has variations that can make the game vastly different.

The interactive / demonstration tutorial is what sold it for me, as I don't know how to play many other than the standard few.

No hearts that I have seen. I am looking for a nice cribbage that has variations, and most important let's you enter your own points. For me figuring the points is half the fun.

On solitaire games there is a nice little thread in the general section that talks about some of them.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer