★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New iPhone game Trebuchet DeathMatch

06-07-2010, 01:32 PM
New iPhone game Trebuchet DeathMatch

Trebuchet DeathMatch is a new 3D artillery-style game for the iPhone. It was released just this weekend. It was made by us, Geneva Robotics, and we'd like to let everyone know that it's now on sale. It's only $0.99 so it's completely affordable to anyone. Please go to the Geneva Robotics website and check it out. Or better yet, go buy it at the App Store and support the development of our future games!

We'll be making some much-needed changes to our website in the next couple weeks. Until those are done, we still want to know what you think and how we can make our games better for you. We'll soon have a more efficient way of handling feedback, but until then, please, Please, PLEASE send us some mail on the link provided on the site if you have any questions, suggestions, or even just need to vent because you love or hate our game! We really want to know what you think.

Geneva Robotics is a barely new independent game studio. We're working hard to make your time away from work more enjoyable. So, give us some support! Buy our game! And, definitely tell us what you think about it. The more people who buy our game, play it, and tell us what they think, the better our next game will be! Please help us make your life more fun!

Thanks all for reading.
06-07-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
06-08-2010, 08:41 PM
I bought this game the other day just to check it out. It turned out to be a lot of fun! The game can be quick (1 round) or you can play more rounds. I even showed my coworker and she loved it instantly (and learned quickly), only stopping when my iPod finally died. Next we're going to do multi-player!

I even found a video of it on YouTube... check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_28YXOpIdHY
06-09-2010, 01:26 AM
shill much? whatever..

Youtube link | Pop Up

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM
update!

anyway, I just updated Trebuchet DeathMatch! The "Greek Fire" effect is a lot more dense now, so if you've bought the game, you should definitely update to the new version. The fire really looks a lot better!

Last edited by Geneva Robotics; 06-24-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: removed editing reason