★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nickelodeon
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (2)
App description: Your destiny awaits! Enter the world of The Last Airbender and unleash the power of the elements!

Which nation are you from? Choose from the Air Nomads, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, or Fire Nation.

Master the power of bending, the physical manipulation of the elements. Select your nation and customize bending moves and attacks like the Tornado, Water Whip, Inferno, and Avalanche. Charge up your bending move on the touch screen, then launch it across to the opposing nation. Control your element by tilting your phone to steer your attacks past your opponents defenses in order to destroy their strongholds. Draw shields to defend and protect your own nation's fortress. Master all four elements to unlock the Avatar State and create your own attacks from any of the four elements. Become the Avatar and fulfill your destiny!

Enjoy this arcade style, bending battle game, where the four elements are yours to command!

Features:
- Play as any of the four nations
- Choose from six different bending moves for each nation
- Five background landscapes to battle on
- Obtain power-ups to enhance bending attacks
- Unlockable Avatar State mode
- Music tracks inspired by the movie
- Twenty nation facts about the world, and characters from The Last Airbender.

The Last Airbender collects non-personal aggregated user data. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content and advertising; and manage and improve Nickelodeon's services. User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA. For more information regarding Nickelodeons use of personal user data, please visit the Nickelodeon Group Privacy Policy: http://www.nick.com/info/privacy-policy.html. Our Privacy Policy is in addition to any terms, conditions or policies agreed to between you and Apple, Inc., and Nickelodeon and its affiliated entities are not responsible for Apple's collection or use of your user data and information. Use of this app is subject to the Nickelodeon End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/info/eula.html.
06-07-2010, 10:08 PM
I really don't think this is worth ANYONE'S money

Playing: GTA:CW, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Hero of Sparta 2
Waiting for: Gangstar: Miami Vindication, Reckless Racing, Mirror's Edge

06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Wha... what the heck?
06-07-2010, 10:17 PM
You've played it, or just don't like the looks of it?

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-07-2010, 10:20 PM
WTF is this?!
if it's from Gameloft it will be at least a decent game

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?
06-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugi_igi View Post
WTF is this?!
if it's from Gameloft it will be at least a decent game
It's by MTV Networks, not Gameloft.
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
I can't even tell what kind of game this is... Just as I thought, another weak, big-movie cash-in. Even the Avatar flash game where you're hurling rocks at the other player's fortress was fun and seems much better than this junk made for a quick buck.
06-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
I can't even tell what kind of game this is... Just as I thought, another weak, big-movie cash-in. Even the Avatar flash game where you're hurling rocks at the other player's fortress was fun and seems much better than this junk made for a quick buck.
I wouldn't necessarily call it junk just from the screenshots, but yeah, it's impossible to tell what kind of game this is. The movie looks like it could be good, but without a video, I have no idea bout this game.
06-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
I wouldn't necessarily call it junk just from the screenshots, but yeah, it's impossible to tell what kind of game this is. The movie looks like it could be good, but without a video, I have no idea bout this game.
Oh, it's not representing the movie at all. The movie is going to be awesome, I can say that much. This game, on the other hand, is the complete opposite.
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Wow, what is this?

I was hoping it'd be another adventure game from Gameloft. XP

Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live/Tapulous: DrMonkey
Game-Center: DrMonkeyDude (someone stole my regular username )