★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Ignite your inner soccer flame with Boostball!"

You're in control of boostball. Knock your rivals out of the way and win the tournament! Tilt your device left and right as you guide boostball past enemies and into the goal! Collect powerups to smash anything that comes in your way! This isn't your mother's soccer, this is boostball!

Not ready to go for the Tournament? Try your hand at the never-ending Training mode! See how long you can last!

Compare your scores with your friends (or enemies) with OpenFeint score integration.

You'll never look at plain boring soccer the same ever again!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-08-2010, 09:20 PM
@ Blacksmith Games, congratz. Apple really sped the second time up

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

06-08-2010, 09:34 PM
is this game tilt only?
06-09-2010, 01:21 AM
You'd think they're twitter would be sending out new tweets every five seconds about this game like they did with Plushed. This game doesn't look like its for me though :\

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
06-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Yheah finally its out !!!! I hope you enjoy it !!!

@xFinch713x ;-)
@unbrokenchain33 yes but nobody had problems with the controls
@rich_952000 Yes i love them now :-)
06-09-2010, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
You'd think they're twitter would be sending out new tweets every five seconds about this game like they did with Plushed. This game doesn't look like its for me though :\
Blacksmith Games are a fantastic indie dev and have to do everything they can to compete, with limited resources.

Anyhoo, the game is excellent fun so far. I've only had a bit of time to play, but the controls are solid, graphics are great and the game is overall polished ( just what I expect from the brilliant creators of Plushed)

I saw Howling Wolf and yourpersonalrobot (silent rocco) on the leaderboards. What do you guys think of Boostball?

I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
06-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Blacksmith Games are a fantastic indie dev and have to do everything they can to compete, with limited resources.

Anyhoo, the game is excellent fun so far. I've only had a bit of time to play, but the controls are solid, graphics are great and the game is overall polished ( just what I expect from the brilliant creators of Plushed)

I saw Howling Wolf and yourpersonalrobot (silent rocco) on the leaderboards. What do you guys think of Boostball?
I just tested the beta, have to download the game later.
Will give some feedback this evening!

But so far, I thinks it's a sweet and pretty addicting pick-up-and-play game.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
06-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
I just tested the beta, have to download the game later.
Will give some feedback this evening!

But so far, I thinks it's a sweet and pretty addicting pick-up-and-play game.
Yep, same here. Very nice all-around for an arcade, high-score junkie like me

06-09-2010, 04:17 AM
Beautiful, excellent game. Very well done to the devs.

Invaders Must Die.
06-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post

I'm loving it so far it's one of those games where a simple concept brings out a game that is very addictive and yes I'm a score junkee too

And as you say the controls are solid now I need to get some practice to better your scores