06-09-2010, 02:18 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Banzai Rabbit (retina display + iOS4 multi-tasking) (Temporarily FREE)
Banzai Rabbit HD Thread
★★★★★ Look up in the sky it's a bird, it's a plane, it's ... a Rabbit !? Banzai Rabbit hops onto the iPhone ready to save the world, and delivers an epic 3D platforming adventure like no other!
★★★★★ One of the most critically acclaimed new games on iTunes offering 20+ hours of entertainment, praised by IGN, Touch Arcade, CNET, Gizmodo, 148Apps, Appmodo and countless others.
Banzai Rabbit. ON SALE for a LIMITED TIME to celebrate the iPad versions launch!
Taking its cues from classic sci-fi story 'The Fly', all the best super-hero movies, and with a nod to your favourite arcade classics, 'Banzai Rabbit' (formerly Frogman) tells the story of what can go wrong when a rabbit, a flea and two scientists - one good and one evil - all find themselves involved in a terrible cloning accident.
Leaving you to save the world from certain destruction by an evil flea genius while avoiding getting squished by traffic, all so you can get your dream girl back!
Part platformer, part puzzler, all action & totally fun in a way that games should be - regardless of your age or skill level.
Banzai Rabbit's features include:
♉ 142 rounds of gorgeous 3D gameplay set across 34 locations / levels.
♉ A wide range of unique environments that include City Streets, Rivers, Train Yards, Metal Works, and even a Sewer)
♉ Story and Challenge Modes
♉ Easy, Medium, Hard Difficulties
♉. Save Game, Earn Continues, multiple Checkpoints
♉ Bonus levels
♉ Super Power-Ups - Slow time and leap locomotives in a single bound.
♉ Customisable Controls (swipe and tap, d-pad, side buttons) *both left and right handed.
♉ Online Leaderboards and Awards to unlock
♉ Flip screen orientation.
And that's just the start..just look what others have to say:
* IGN: I heartily recommend Banzai Rabbit .... the action is frantic, and it looks great. Plus, with over 140 rounds, you get a lot of game for your buck. That’s music to the (bunny) ears of the budget-minded gamer.
* CNET: App of the week! Banzai Rabbit looks absolutely gorgeous, a comic-book-colored 3D feast for the eyes.
* Touch Arcade: It all comes together extremely well, taking a classic mechanic and wrapping it around some new ideas and fantastic visuals.
* 148Apps.com: If you do one thing man get this game! 4.5/5
* PocketGamer: 8/10. Fantastic! Silver Medal Award.
* Appmodo: Two recommendations, buy it, and buy it!
* Slide to Play: with great control options, colorful graphics, and one lovable rabbit, we give Banzai Rabbit our highest honors. 4/4
* Banzai takes classic arcade gaming, turns it on its head and launches it into the stratosphere.
* Deep challenging gameplay, all wrapped in graphics that wouldn't look out of place on a next gen console.
* Looks cute and cuddly, but 4 levels in Wham!! The rabbit hole goes deep on this one!
* The iPhone receives it's first Killer App and he's hopping mad!
* Pick-up 'n play gaming perfection.
Still unsure? Check out the best iPhone gameplay trailer you'll see today: http://bit.ly/dhUSfb
Oh and be sure and check out our recreation of the classic Data East Arcade Fighter KARATE CHAMP. An avg 4.5 stars worldwide and on sale now!!
EDIT: Youtube video placed UNDER the appinfo so I can still edit/modify the thread on my iphone
Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-13-2010 at 07:43 AM..
Reason: desc added