★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Doodle Balance: One of the most difficult iPhone games you'll ever play!

**Download now to get the FULL game for FREE** New release coming SOON which will feature lag fixes and new themes!

Doodle Balance puts your hand-eye coordination to the ULTIMATE test. Use your finger to move left to right to keep a ball in the air, Breakout-style. The same finger movement also controls another, larger, ball on a tilting platform. Sounds Easy?

Can you get past the 40-second mark? Submit your score to the World leaderboard to see where you stand. Go ahead and try Doodle Balance...it's FREE!

Upgraded Features:
- Improved gameplay
- New Graphics: Doodle Style
- Game sounds added
- Improved Online leaderboard *fix coming soon*

Good luck!

Need tips on how to play? watch this video
search Youtube for 'iphone Balance Balls'

arving's comments:
Hi all,

Very excited to announce this: my app Doodle Balance FULL is currently ranked 11th in the US itunes store. It's a simple game, not meant to be played for more than a few minutes. Believe me, it's an action packed few seconds of play. You are literally balancing the hell out of 2 balls. (hah that sounds kind of sexual).

Please give it a try, it's totally free. If you decide to grab it, post any good or bad comments here as I would like to spend time improving the game or adding new features.

here's the link

06-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Hmm sexual haha. looks good
06-09-2010, 01:50 AM
got the game. my top score is 26.44 seconds beat that!