★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Get your friend to play with you or hook up with new ones in the CHAT room. Team up and dominate the leaderboards together.

The co-op multiplayer includes:

- Daily tournaments with special callsigns for everyone and even better callsigns for winners!
- Multiple reward system - unique callsigns, equipment and even Overkill Medals (use them to buy the best guns available!)
- Online profile to show your statistics & achievements
- Fast-paced multiplayer action with in-game chat system
- Lobby room with chat to find team-mates, tease your enemies and discuss strategy

Defend the Generator for as long as possible. The generator zaps your enemies with hi-voltage lightning!

Welcome to the future. It's grim and dark. The ever oppressing Faction wants everyone to follow and obey. They will stop at nothing. People are scared. Demoralized. The few who fight back are painfully outnumbered.

They need hope. Someone to show them the way. Will you stand up for humanity and fight for its future?

Step into the action of the audio-visual spectacle that is Overkill 3. Lead the Resistance into victory over the evil Faction forces and their brutal killing machines.

Arm yourself with massive arsenal of fully customizable guns ranging from classic shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles and machine guns to super-powered futuristic firearms.

Travel through ever-changing environments, from hostile deserts to abandoned cities and industrial complexes. Fight against loyal Faction soldiers, heavy assault squads and snipers. Use new tactics to win each battle.

Experience console quality right on your device. Beautifully rendered world, incredibly detailed gun models, ragdoll physics and special lighting effects are all part of the Overkill 3 experience.

As you grow stronger and more dangerous, the Faction will do anything in their power to stop you. Prepare to face dreadful robots and mechanical horrors straight from your worst nightmares.

Get comfortable with easy to use controls designed for mobiles and focus all your attention on shooting.

Get the protection every soldier deserves! Kickstart the Resistance's armor research to protect yourself with futuristic bulletproof Nano-Suits.

To survive long enough and become the legendary Resistance leader you will need to master the art of deadly precision. Without it there will be no hero. Only bones left in the sand. Do you have what it takes?
09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Hells yeah! Been waiting for this! I hope this maintains Craneballs' ability to balance IAPs into the freemium setup.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-16-2014, 01:18 PM
Ios7 eh? Not for lower end devices anymore?

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa //
TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - The World Ends With You - FF Tactics - Kingdom Rush Series
09-16-2014, 02:47 PM
I want to try this but I don't like using the NZ account. Anyone know how data is saved on this one?
09-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Woah! Yeah I have a NZ account but I hate going out of region unless it's something I just have to play. This may be one of them.

Hopefully it's tied to Game Center so I can just re-download it in the U.S. store and retain my save data.
09-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Also in Canada. Thanks for creating the topic

Yeah, we've had hard time optimizing for iPhone 4S and iPad 2/Mini already, so iOS 7 sounds about right.

As for the progress: If you use the same GameCenter, you can redownload the global version and pull your progress from the cloud.

There's about 3-4 hours of solid gameplay already, but will be much bigger for the initial global version (there's 21 levels now, we're aiming for 80). More guns as well.

Please give it a shot, we'll appreciate any feedback.

OVERKILL 3 website | Overkill 3
check our blog follow us on twitter.com/craneballs find us on facebook
09-16-2014, 04:26 PM
Ok guys quick impression :

So far, it's good.

Graphics are decent, gameplay is good (but you really need to upgrade your weapons to have better scores) some nice QTE. The transition 2D graphics to 3D is good too. Overkill soul is not lost.

Ready ? NO TIMERS ! But...if i saw right. You need time to upgrade your weapons (but the game money can be won easily) so no timers really.

To be very quick because i just played 30 minutes. Put everything from OK 2 in a 3D action/cover/TPS game, and you have Overkill 3. It's Robocop from Glu without timers/energy.

Congrats Craneballs !

To the devs : nice poster from your older games and the QTE "High Five" surprised me. Congrats to you. If you want, i can PM you some issue to fix (controls and camera)
09-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Oh yeah almost forgot, when i saw that, i was like child seeing a toy : Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410899243.814960.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	78202
09-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Crashes on my ipad 4 every time I try to start up the app, I've tried closing apps in multitask and rebooting device.
09-16-2014, 05:45 PM
Game Impressions