★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeakerBoy View Post
Heh. I now see that the longest run (that I could find) came almost a year ago with 6.2 million. I'm pretty sure I could extend my solution to get to around 2.5 million but that's still way shy of that record. Back to the drawing board!
Try the "warp mode" by double-tapping the "status: good" button when your solution is running...
10-29-2011, 11:48 PM
I love that we can make our own puzzles! But we need a dislike button, some puzzles uploaded are terrible. Or the option to take our puzzles down, which I'm not sure is possible, but just a thought. I'd like to be able to edit others puzzles, just download and edit instead of making a replicate puzzle. Also, I'd love to be able to choose the musical notes each color plays Overall, I love the game, can't wait for more levels, and more tools for puzzles. Thanks for all the work you've done for it!
And to finish the post, look up my puzzles and play them! My names Wild_Rapids I'd suggest (Wr)Changing Colors, (Wr) Rainbow Cut, and Doubled Yellow. Sorry I couldn't resist advertising that haha.

10-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 627
I haven't even completed the demo yet, got stuck for some time in Nova Scotia.
10-30-2011, 02:25 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: India
Posts: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
I haven't even completed the demo yet, got stuck for some time in Nova Scotia.
Keep going. It's a hugely satisfying game. For me, the best puzzler on App store.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
10-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Rapids View Post
I love that we can make our own puzzles! But we need a dislike button, some puzzles uploaded are terrible. Or the option to take our puzzles down, which I'm not sure is possible, but just a thought. I'd like to be able to edit others puzzles, just download and edit instead of making a replicate puzzle. Also, I'd love to be able to choose the musical notes each color plays Overall, I love the game, can't wait for more levels, and more tools for puzzles. Thanks for all the work you've done for it!
And to finish the post, look up my puzzles and play them! My names Wild_Rapids I'd suggest (Wr)Changing Colors, (Wr) Rainbow Cut, and Doubled Yellow. Sorry I couldn't resist advertising that haha.
Interesting thoughts!

You can download and clone someone else's puzzle, and make changes to it, so I'm not sure if that solves your problem or not. You definitely won't be able to download someone's puzzle and edit the original, because that would cause all kinds of crazy issues.

And yeah, I agree that some uploaded puzzles are terrible. I'm wondering if maybe there should be a way to dislike puzzles as well, although that'd probably make things too complicated.

I made Trainyard and Disco Zoo. You might like them!

@MattRix | @Trainyard | @Milkbag
10-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,923
is this game still alive?

I love this world!
10-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Heh, you think that Matt ( ElectronicGrandpa ) took his millions from Trainyard and gone ?

BTW: I think this is about time to finally get a full version of your game Matt Incredible design and work!
10-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricGrandpa View Post
Interesting thoughts!

You can download and clone someone else's puzzle, and make changes to it, so I'm not sure if that solves your problem or not. You definitely won't be able to download someone's puzzle and edit the original, because that would cause all kinds of crazy issues.

And yeah, I agree that some uploaded puzzles are terrible. I'm wondering if maybe there should be a way to dislike puzzles as well, although that'd probably make things too complicated.
Ok, yeah I didn't think about that, I don't know how I missed it haha, but thanks!
And if there is simple way to dislike puzzles, I'd like to see that added.
11-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
is this game still alive?
Yesss!

I'm working on a new game now though.

I made Trainyard and Disco Zoo. You might like them!

@MattRix | @Trainyard | @Milkbag
11-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricGrandpa View Post
Yesss!

I'm working on a new game now though.
awesome!
got a teaser? blurry screen? quarter-year notion of when it will release?