★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience a brand new rally racing game from 2XL, 2XL TROPHYLITE Rally in HD!

Once again raising the graphics quality you should expect on iOS. Learn how to powerslide around corners and through hairpin turns with an original physics simulation you have yet to experience!

KEY FEATURES
* 15 different races including Circuits, Rallies, and Stages
* Offroad desert racing
* Massive career mode and achievement system
* 2 player Wi-Fi and Bluetooth multiplayer
* Choose from 31 different TROPHYLITE trucks
* Auto-gas and invisible controls feature
* 1st and 3rd person camera views
* 5 preset control schemes including Responsive Tilt Steering
* Easy to pick up and play with innovative Steer Assist
* Adjustable level of difficulty
* View profile statistics, leader boards and join the community at live.2xlgames.com

DESERT RACING
Race in the scenic deserts of the Southwest.

CIRCUIT RACES
Lap based race courses that are 2-4 miles long.

RALLY RACES
Full rally tracks that are 6-8 miles long.

STAGED RACES
Race a single stage of the rally course for a quick fix of the hectic TROPHYLITE offroad racing experience.

CAREER
The league system guides you through events in the TROPHYLITE career where you can become world champion!

MULTIPLAYER RACING
The most intense mobile head-to-head experience created to date. Race other players over your local Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth.

ACHIEVEMENTS
The achievement system challenges you to unlock 100% of the skill-based goals in the game. Compare your trophies with your friends online.

VEHICLE UPGRADES
Improve your truck's performance.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Experience a brand new rally racing game from 2XL, “2XL TROPHYLITE Rally” in HD!

Once again raising the graphics quality you should expect on your iPad. Learn how to power‑slide around corners and through hairpin turns with an original physics simulation you have yet to experience!

You can also win Real Rewards including real-world discounts, prizes, and more!

KEY FEATURES
* 15 different races including Circuits, Rallies, and Stages
* Offroad desert racing
* Massive career mode and achievement system
* 2 player Wi-Fi and Bluetooth multiplayer
* Choose from 31 different TROPHYLITE trucks
* Auto-gas and invisible controls feature
* 1st and 3rd person camera views
* 5 preset control schemes including Responsive Tilt Steering
* Easy to pick up and play with innovative Steer Assist
* Adjustable level of difficulty
* View profile statistics, leader boards and join the community at live.2xlgames.com

DESERT RACING
Race in the scenic deserts of the Southwest.

CIRCUIT RACES
Lap based race courses that are 2-4 miles long.

RALLY RACES
Full rally tracks that are 6-8 miles long.

STAGED RACES
Race a single stage of the rally course for a quick fix of the hectic TROPHYLITE offroad racing experience.

CAREER
The league system guides you through events in the TROPHYLITE career where you can become world champion!

MULTIPLAYER RACING
The most intense mobile head-to-head experience created to date. Race other players over your local Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth.

ACHIEVEMENTS
The achievement system challenges you to unlock 100% of the skill-based goals in the game. Compare your trophies with your friends online.

REAL REWARDS
Sign-up for Real Rewards, and compete to win real-world discounts, prizes, and more! Check out YourRealRewards.com for current promotions.

VEHICLE UPGRADES
Earn Real Rewards and achievements to improve your truck's performance.

2XL LIVE STATISTICS & LEADERBOARDS
See how you stack up against the competition in your quest to be the fastest on four wheels. Sign up for a free 2XL Live account and all your game statistics will be viewable at YourRealRewards.com
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/2xl-trophylite-rally-hd/id374938403?mt=8

iPhone version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=57490
06-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Not clear from the app store description that it offers any added features over the iphone version...

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

06-10-2010, 03:55 PM
The graphics look beautiful!
06-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
I would like to know if any features have been added, but that's irrelevant.

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
06-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Been playing for an hour now. The graphics are awesome and the controls are excellent. Compared to what a ds or psp game costs this is a steal. It seems as though there is a lot of tracks and different types of gameplay. I can't see where any gripes would be in the game. It's as good as real racing but off road. Really shows off the graphics power of the iPad.
06-10-2010, 08:40 PM
AHHH AH AHHH
Oh JEEZ!
Why are 2XL's games so beautiful. From the screenies alone they look like a 360 or PS3 game. Insta-buy!

Currently Playing: Hybrid (The first one), Block Fortress
Waiting For: MC5
Hoping For: RCT!!!!!
06-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Send a message via AIM to bLiNdSiDe
Amazing game

Great graphics, controls and career mode. Thoroughly impressed.

Gamecenter / OpenFeint / plus+ / Crystal / Agon : blindside82
06-10-2010, 10:29 PM

Awesome graphics. When I played on the first few minutes, I can't help but think why other devs still make mediocre graphics on their games. 2XL has outdid themselves again. Another game that makes the iPad shine.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
06-10-2010, 10:58 PM
I concur, beautiful looking game and really fun to play. It's as close to Dirt on the iPad as I've seen, loving it!

I honestly took an impulse plunge based on just the screenshots. For me, it was worth the $10, awesome!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
06-11-2010, 01:07 PM

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."