App description: Bottom line: if you like puzzle games and Pac-Man, this is pretty much your Holy Grail. Itll be two of the best dollars you ever spend in the App Store. Macworld
-----------------------------------------

Please join us as we commemorate PAC-MAN's 30th anniversary with an all new match 3 game by Namco! Collect gifts or chow down on yummy cakes and power pellets to get through 30 exciting levels. Stay sharp and don't let those pesky ghosts crash your party! Let's get together to celebrate everyone's favorite video game character by playing PAC-Match Party!

We recommend that you update your device to the latest iOS version before playing. We also recommend that you close the game before downloading the update. To do so, double-tap the home button to display the recent apps bar. Press and hold the Namco application icon until a red minus appears, then tap the minus sign to close the application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=59135
06-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Hey, and not too pricy. Downloading

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

06-10-2010, 04:24 PM
so what's teh bfd here?

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
06-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Wow,
right now, I'm in level 21 and I have to admit, it's my new favorite match-3 game. It's just perfectly executed. Controls are perfect. There are a lot of cool power-ups, the music and sounds are fantastic (old themes in a wonderful chilly mood). I was expecting half the game I got now. Really, really love it. Highly entertaining.

If you like match-3 games, get this immediately.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
06-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Wow,
right now, I'm in level 21 and I have to admit, it's my new favorite match-3 game. It's just perfectly executed. Controls are perfect. There are a lot of cool power-ups, the music and sounds are fantastic (old themes in a wonderful chilly mood). I was expecting half the game I got now. Really, really love it. Highly entertaining.

is it just match-3 with pacman theme pasted on? or is there some actual ingenuity here?

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
06-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Hrm, it looks like a simplified version of the web version.

One big question would be the difficulty ramping. In the web version it really was far too easy and didn't really get that much harder, IMHO in the later levels (it was very easy to stay ahead of the ghost in the outer rim).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Wow,

Oh, already at level 21? So is it pretty easy or have you had some close calls in those 21 levels?

My iTunes Reviews
06-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Wow,

Does it resume?

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
06-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumby View Post
is it just match-3 with pacman theme pasted on? or is there some actual ingenuity here?
Tha'ts what I want to know. I need something special to get me to want to play a match 3.
06-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Tha'ts what I want to know. I need something special to get me to want to play a match 3.
And nothing else? Are you not even going to ask...THE QUESTION, Canker?

My iTunes Reviews