★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ,:http://www.shiwan.com/z/rhsl ,!~

This game is adapted from legendary story of British hero Robin Hood. The game is 2D cartoon style including scenes: prisons, forests, castles and so on. There are 7 chapters which every is made up 4 stages, 28 stages total, through the game. There is a boss waiting for you in every chapter. Robin Hood becomes stronger after collecting crystals and gold coins to upgrade weapons and weapon skills and defeat enemies even bosses. The game play is simple and shows a variety of different fights, combat skills with magnificent effect.

Your 5 star rating keeps us motivated to produce upcoming updates to make our games even better.
06-10-2010, 11:09 PM
I just tried this - it's quite good! It's like the game Colosseum on steroids (which itself was a bit like Zombieville on steroids, well, the original Zombieville - the latest version is very similar now to Colosseum).

The whole upgrade system and UI takes a bit of time to figure out, but it's not too bad. There are five different weapons (2 you're given, 3 you can buy with gold), each of which can be upgraded. Then there are four elemental bonuses you can apply to the weapons (each weapon can have just one element), and those bonuses can be leveled up as well. You can then use any four of the five weapons in game. Then on top of that, there are four stats for your character (power, speed, defense, health) that you can level up as well! The purchases and upgrades for weapons and character cost gold while the purchases and upgrades for the elements cost crystals (the matching crystal color for the element).

The gameplay is pretty simple - kill enemies coming at you from either side. There's a wide area to move in, and movement is in all directions, not just left/right. But the area is more of an arena like Colosseum than a path with beginning and end like Zombieville. Enemies drop gold, crystals, and powerups - like Colosseum, you can only use one powerup at a time.

It seems there's an entire campaign for the game - you start in one location on a map and upon completing the four battles in that location, you unlock the next location. Hard to tell how many locations there are, but I would guess 5-10. You can also replay any battle you've completed to get more gold and crystals.

The only two problems I've found are 1) the music in the main menu - it's really not very well composed (rhythm/timing issues and poor looping), which is odd because the music in the rest of the game is fine - and 2) the full version doesn't seem to be in the app store! Which is a shame cuz I'm tempted to get the game. But maybe it will show up soon.

06-11-2010, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
I just tried this - it's quite good! It's like the game Colosseum on steroids (which itself was a bit like Zombieville on steroids, well, the original Zombieville - the latest version is very similar now to Colosseum).

The whole upgrade system and UI takes a bit of time to figure out, but it's not too bad. There are five different weapons (2 you're given, 3 you can buy with gold), each of which can be upgraded. Then there are four elemental bonuses you can apply to the weapons (each weapon can have just one element), and those bonuses can be leveled up as well. You can then use any four of the five weapons in game. Then on top of that, there are four stats for your character (power, speed, defense, health) that you can level up as well! The purchases and upgrades for weapons and character cost gold while the purchases and upgrades for the elements cost crystals (the matching crystal color for the element).

The gameplay is pretty simple - kill enemies coming at you from either side. There's a wide area to move in, and movement is in all directions, not just left/right. But the area is more of an arena like Colosseum than a path with beginning and end like Zombieville. Enemies drop gold, crystals, and powerups - like Colosseum, you can only use one powerup at a time.

It seems there's an entire campaign for the game - you start in one location on a map and upon completing the four battles in that location, you unlock the next location. Hard to tell how many locations there are, but I would guess 5-10. You can also replay any battle you've completed to get more gold and crystals.

The only two problems I've found are 1) the music in the main menu - it's really not very well composed (rhythm/timing issues and poor looping), which is odd because the music in the rest of the game is fine - and 2) the full version doesn't seem to be in the app store! Which is a shame cuz I'm tempted to get the game. But maybe it will show up soon.
thanks for your replay,this is beta only,we will improve the quality of the game
with player's feedback,if someone have good suggestions or questions who can replay here
06-11-2010, 08:07 AM
I love the art in this game. Obviously a lot of work went into it.
One thing I would like is detailed instructions explaining all the upgrades. I just messed around with the upgrades and worked out that the bow can be upgraded using one of the four crystals. Once you start upgrading with a particular colour crystals you unlock some special abilities for that bow specific to that colour. Anyway, considering how complex the upgrade system is, the detailed description of each page and each ability would be appreciated.

Otherwise awesome game.

Edit. After playing again I noticed that there is a help section on the main screen that explains the various aspects of the game including upgrades. I still think that it would be better if each screen in the upgrade section had it's own help screen that you can access for an explanation of various attributes.

Last edited by eugekava; 06-11-2010 at 08:43 AM.
06-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
I love the art in this game. Obviously a lot of work went into it.
One thing I would like is detailed instructions explaining all the upgrades. I just messed around with the upgrades and worked out that the bow can be upgraded using one of the four crystals. Once you start upgrading with a particular colour crystals you unlock some special abilities for that bow specific to that colour. Anyway, considering how complex the upgrade system is, the detailed description of each page and each ability would be appreciated.

Otherwise awesome game.

Edit. After playing again I noticed that there is a help section on the main screen that explains the various aspects of the game including upgrades. I still think that it would be better if each screen in the upgrade section had it's own help screen that you can access for an explanation of various attributes.

we will do ti ,thanks for you suggestion
06-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj
dling now

You won't find me on the leaderboards.
06-24-2010, 07:56 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Full version is out:

Last edited by goiMot; 06-24-2010 at 08:01 PM.
06-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Cool, if I hadn't just bought all those on-sale games by EA and Gameloft, I'd get this now. But it'll have to wait until I've finished some of these new ones.

Dev needs to edit the description in itunes - it has the same line as the lite version about it being a lite version...
06-24-2010, 08:42 PM
I liked the lite version.
06-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch11 View Post
I liked the lite version.
yeah, it was pretty fun - I kept playing that one island area over and over to improve my weapons, etc. In fact, it was really the upgrades that were the interesting part - the gameplay itself was decent, but nothing groundbreaking compared to other similar games.