★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: imohoo
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 14.2 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: This four dollar iPad app is a collection of classic windows style solitaire games with a nifty ruins style graphical interface and catchy tribal background sounds. -appsafari
------------------------------
Featured in "what's hot" in iPad games!
BEST RANKINGS:
#1 in Card Games on Jun 23, 2010
#3 in Board Games on Jun 18, 2010
#13 in Education on Jun 11, 2010
#10 in Top Games on Jun 14, 2010
#29 in Top Apps on Jun 14, 2010
---------------------------------------
Windows solitaire finally comes to your iPad! With more functions, more modes and more fun!

Features:
- 10 playing modes
- Portrait and landscape orientations support
- Classical and mysterious UI
- Hint-given function
- Different decks
- OpenFeint leaderboard
- Score calculation
- Time counting

If you like the game, please dont forget to visit us at www.imohoo.com!
You can also follow us: http:twitter.com/imohooiphoneapp.

free fish's comments:
I wake up to find that 8-in-one Spider Solitaire is in "new&noteworthy" of iPad games and "what's hot" in categories of "board" and "card"!
What a big surprise!
So I decide to cut down the price, from $3.99 to $1.99, for a limited time.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/8-in-one-spider-solitaire/id375727348?mt=8#
06-11-2010, 11:32 AM
great price. I am hooked on all these Spider Solitaire games. Yours will be the 3rd one.

Favorite IpadFieldrunners,Puzzle Quest 1&2,I Dig It,Space Miner,Highborn, Plants vs Zombie,Death Rally,Real Racing 1&2,War Pinball,Battle Heart,Angry Birds, Jetpack,Gesundheit,Zombie GS,Bumpy Road,Where's Water, Osmos, Glowfish, Goo,Contre Jour
06-11-2010, 09:52 PM
After playing it for a while, I have a few suggestions:

1) Can you make the card bigger? It's hard to see compare to the other games
2) Where's the pause button? I know I can press Menu but then have to hit OPtion to get out
3) make it brighter. The game is kinda dark.
4)Not sure about the rule but in Spider, you cant move a stack with different colors(9,8,7,6,etc). The other games I play they dont let you. Not sure if that's a real rule or not.

I do like the music and the graphics.

Favorite IpadFieldrunners,Puzzle Quest 1&2,I Dig It,Space Miner,Highborn, Plants vs Zombie,Death Rally,Real Racing 1&2,War Pinball,Battle Heart,Angry Birds, Jetpack,Gesundheit,Zombie GS,Bumpy Road,Where's Water, Osmos, Glowfish, Goo,Contre Jour