★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A benefit that can be enjoyed by any Netmarble member!
Download the iPhone Mini Fighter App and get a special gift.

Mobile Mini Fighter, an iPhone adaption of Netmarbles online RPG game Mini Fighter, delivers all the dynamic action and excitement of the original.

Set in the forest of Dark Woods fight against fierce monsters to become a true fighter. An action RPG game that will impress even the online Mini Fighter users.
Enjoy a different kind of thrill with the portable version of the action packed game!

- Scenario

'Dark-wood' forest, which swarmed with numerous monsters. Two guys are perfecting their martial arts skills in the forest.
One of them is Valiant 'Cro', and The other guy is Swift 'Hyuk'. They are rivals and compete each other every day in order to
tell whose martial art is stronger, Cro's ultimate fighting or Hyuk's Taekwon-do.
Meanwhile, their master, Dr.Shade, has found that abnormally strong and evil monsters have been appearing in the forest. So,
He sends Cro and Hyuk to solve the problem of Darkwood forest...

- Features

You can always freely choose the Characters("Cro" or "hyuk"). (Multiple select system)
You will see a variety of Ultimate fighting and 'taekwon-do' skills.
Each character can perform lethal moves
If you combine the characters, your character will get stronger.
You can get two kinds of 'Super characters', which are stronger and have special appearance, with special combinations of characters.
Vast field, various monsters and 9 dungeons! These make this game more exciting. You can use a variety martial art skills and lethal moves with simple controls.

- Control

Left joypad is move and right-button is attack.
There are three shortcut-buttons under right-button to use 'combo attack'.

- Tip

When you level up you will get skill points.
Increase passive skills with the points to make your character stronger.
If you kill boss monsters, you will get powerful and rare items.
If you tap right-button continuously, you will see amazing 4 kinds of combo-attacks!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Here comes the game that you've waited!!
If you like action games, you got to play it.
Caution: Once you start playing it, you will not be able to stop it. This game is highly addictive.

★ Scenario

'Dark-wood' forest, which swarmed with numerous monsters. Two guys are perfecting their martial arts skills in the forest.
One of them is Valiant 'Cro', and The other guy is Swift 'Hyuk'. They are rivals and compete each other every day in order to
tell whose martial art is stronger, Cro's ultimate fighting or Hyuk's Taekwon-do.
Meanwhile, their master, Dr.Shade, has found that abnormally strong and evil monsters have been appearing in the forest. So,
He sends Cro and Hyuk to solve the problem of Darkwood forest...

★ Features

You can always freely choose the Characters("Cro" or "hyuk"). (Multiple select system)
You will see a variety of Ultimate fighting and 'taekwon-do' skills.
Each character can perform lethal moves
If you combine the characters, your character will get stronger.
You can get two kinds of 'Super characters', which are stronger and have special appearance, with special combinations of characters.
Vast field, various monsters and 9 dungeons! These make this game more exciting. You can use a variety martial art skills and lethal moves with simple controls.

★ Control

Left joypad is move and right-button is attack.
There are three shortcut-buttons under right-button to use 'combo attack'.

★ Tip

When you level up you will get skill points.
Increase passive skills with the points to make your character stronger.
If you kill boss monsters, you will get powerful and rare items.
If you tap right-button continuously, you will see amazing 4 kinds of combo-attacks!
06-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Looks great! Controls will need to work very well.

06-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Look nice!!!

Twitter: @realtech_VR
Visit realtech VR Facebook page.
06-11-2010, 06:51 AM
Me want video!!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
06-11-2010, 07:31 AM
this game is bad..
its all so slow.......
frames skiping game sucks
06-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
this game is bad..
its all so slow.......
frames skiping game sucks
Sadly, iDRevolution is right. Slow as molasses, and very poorly translated -- to the point where it's hard understand what you're supposed to do. It's too bad because the controls are actually decent for once, the pixel art is good, and you can play multiple characters that you collect as cards (if I understand correctly) through the game .

Whatever emulator Korean developers are using to port these games to the iPhones, it needs a serious overhaul -- there's no reason why this can't run at 60 FPS.
06-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Game Impressions

great game, didnt understand why people say there are slowdown issues because it plays flawlessly on my second gen touch. 1st bossfight is a little bit on the tough side though. other than that it beats out other games of its type(dragon story, saving my hero, etc). def worth a buy if you are into the maplestory style rpgs
06-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamcham666 View Post
great game, didnt understand why people say there are slowdown issues because it plays flawlessly on my second gen touch. 1st bossfight is a little bit on the tough side though. other than that it beats out other games of its type(dragon story, saving my hero, etc). def worth a buy if you are into the maplestory style rpgs
Take a look at footage of the PC version to understand why we say the game is slow. It's definitely playable, but a lot of the joy of games like these comes from the fast and furious action -- this is anything but.
06-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Take a look at footage of the PC version to understand why we say the game is slow. It's definitely playable, but a lot of the joy of games like these comes from the fast and furious action -- this is anything but.
so the pc game is noticeably faster, but take into consideration the specs of an ipod compared to a pc, my ipods speed is snail level compared to my quad core, gotta sync it to my ipad to see if it runs any faster. wouldnt mind more playable characters like the pc version has though. still a great game in my opinion
06-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Dude there is other games like this and run better
without frame skiping