★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cubiculous Black & White is a free version of Cubiculous app. It has all features of the full app except for one thing: the cube will not always stay colorful. You will still be able to enjoy amazing controls, save hi-scores etc. So if you like the game play and want to have a colorful cube please buy Cubiculous app.

80InchGames's comments:

Anybody likes good old Rubik's Cube?
I know there are lots of them for iPhone, but Cubiculous app really kicks ass.
3D, perfect controls, no useless features, just a Rubik's cube.
Watch the game play on youtube
Or try a free version: Cubiculous B&W
06-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Pointless for me i was always useless at the real thing and ended up chucking across the room in frustration

Dont want to put my ipod in the same position

06-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Can I peel the virtual stickers off the cube and put them back on in the right order? If that were an option, I'd be all over this app.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Can I peel the virtual stickers off the cube and put them back on in the right order? If that were an option, I'd be all over this app.
Haha i did that too
06-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Haha, we thought about this feature. Maybe the next version will have some secret move to do so
06-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80InchGames View Post
Haha, we thought about this feature. Maybe the next version will have some secret move to do so
Good idea
I have watched the vid looks really nice i am tempted
06-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Haha i did that too
Amateurs. I popped out the actual plastic bits then popped them back in the right way.
06-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Amateurs. I popped out the actual plastic bits then popped them back in the right way.
Damn, this feature will be extremely difficult to realize