★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: AbstractWar Lite (FREE) now available!!
** Featured by Apple in "New and noteworthy" **
** Featured by Apple in "What's hot" **
** #1 paid game in App Store Spain **

** AppAdvice.com 1/2 : "The visual are simply amazing, and there is so much to do in the game that will have you keep coming back to it again and again."

** 148apps.com : "The graphics in Abstract War are smooth and full of simple, neon geometric shapes flying around the screen with no lag at all."

** GamesUncovered.com: "Were very much enthused by the games presentation; the special effects really do look fantastic"

** Touchreviews.net: "...Which ever of these 4 modes you choose you are in for a lot of fun.

There is a place where trigonometric ratios are perfect and the traditional laws of physics dont apply. Here you will do battle where there isnt a distinction between good and evil, and you who have to fight in the weakest side. Good luck!
Your mission wont be easy, you must beat 10 types of different enemies.

You can play alone or in cooperative mode with two or more friends with bluetooth connectivity.

There are 4 ways to play:
- Normal Dual: Destroy the largest number of enemies with a multi-directional spaceship.
- Normal Mono: Destroy all your enemies but this time with a unidirectional spaceship.
- Cruces mode: The enemies attack vertically and horizontally.
- Pacifist mode: You dont have armament. You will have to dodge your enemies and detonate explosives stay alive.

ARMAMENT:
- Normal bullets: Various calibres.
- Boing bullets: Bounce off the walls.
- Rockets: They lock on the enemies and destroy them.
- Missiles: On impact they destroy all enemies in range.
- Guided Missiles: Similar effect of normal missiles, but lock onto enemies.
- Nitro Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen.
- Atomic Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen and those who arrive in within five seconds.
- DeadWave: A wave of a hundred of small remote controlled bullets which kill everything in their path.
Powerups: Multiple types which give you special upgrades for a period of time.

MAIN FEATURE:
- 4 game modes.
- Use your own iPod music as the soundtrack for the game.
- Configurable control and cameras.
- Bluetooth Multiplayer.
- 24 level campaign mode.
- Great variety of enemies, weapons, and ships.
- Open Feint integration (trophies and High Scores).
- From very easy to very hard gameplay.

http://www.twitter.com/manucorporat

manucorporat's comments:
My name is Manuel Martinez-Almeida, developer of AbstractWar 2.0 and I'm only 15 years old.

Quote:
** Featured by Apple in "New and noteworthy" **
** Featured by Apple in "What's hot" **
** 1# in top paid games in App Store Spain **

** AppAdvice.com ★ ★ ★ ★1/2 : "The visual are simply amazing, and there is so much to do in the game that will have you keep coming back to it again and again."

** 148apps.com ★ ★ ★ ★: "The graphics in Abstract War are smooth and full of simple, neon geometric shapes flying around the screen with no lag at all."

** GamesUncovered.com: "Were very much enthused by the games presentation; the special effects really do look fantastic"

** Touchreviews.net: "...Which ever of these 4 modes you choose you are in for a lot of fun.

There is a place where trigonometric ratios are perfect and the traditional laws of physics dont apply. 
Here you will do battle where there isnt a distinction between good and evil, and you who have to fight in the weakest side. Good luck!

Your mission wont be easy, you must beat 10 types of different enemies.

You can play alone or in cooperative mode with two or more friends with bluetooth connectivity.

There are 4 ways to play:
- Normal Dual: Destroy the largest number of enemies with a multi-directional spaceship.
- Normal Mono: Destroy all your enemies but this time with a unidirectional spaceship.
- Cruces mode: The enemies attack vertically and horizontally.
- Pacifist mode: You dont have armament. You will have to dodge your enemies and detonate explosives stay alive.

ARMAMENT:
- Normal bullets: Various calibres.
- Boing bullets: Bounce off the walls.
- Rockets: They lock on the enemies and destroy them.
- Missiles: On impact they destroy all enemies in range.
- Guided Missiles: Similar effect of normal missiles, but lock onto enemies.
- Nitro Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen.
- Atomic Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen and those who arrive in within five seconds.
- DeadWave: A wave of a hundred of small remote controlled bullets which kill everything in their path.
Powerups: Multiple types which give you special upgrades for a period of time.

MAIN FEATURE:
- 4 game modes.
- Use your own iPod music as the soundtrack for the game.
- Configurable control and cameras.
- Bluetooth Multiplayer.
- 24 level campaign mode.
- Great variety of enemies, weapons, and ships.
- Open Feint integration (trophies and High Scores).
- From very easy to very hard gameplay.

-------------------------
DEVELOPER

Programmed and designed by Manuel Martnez-Almeida.
I m fifteen years old and I have developed this and other games, but AbstractWar 2.0, which I am most proud.
Im an independent game developer and have always loved video games.
My resources are limited: an Ipod Touch and a MacBook, but I have great family and friends who support me.
My first video games was developed in Java for PC, I was given an Ipod Touch when I thought that developing a new game for this platform would be a good idea. I just wanted to try it, and do it the best I could.
Six months after the start the project, Im surprised and pleased with the final result. I didnt know anything about graphical programming when I started.

I hope you like AbstractWar 2.0 and my future projects.
What's new

- Company logo
- Music track
- Access to the new website
- Performance improvements (5 FPS more)
- 60FPS running on iPad.
- Improved ship speed.
- Improved particle system.
- Reduced HUD size.
- Now you can't stay in a corner during a long time.
- Blur effect in the pause menu.
- Own notification system.
- Fixed crash in iPhone OS 4.0
- Bug fixes.
- Openfeint 2.4.5

Youtube link | Pop Up

Free for limited time!!!!!!!!!
06-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Downloading now. Looks great. Only15? You should be proud of yourself. That's way better than anything I could have done at that age (or now to be honest).

My Retro Gaming TV Show/Podcast: www.famicomdojo.tv

Now playing/loving: Magic 2013, Ghost Trick, iAssociate 2, KanjiBox, Warfare Inc., Newtonica, Wispin, Game Dev Story, Infinity Blade

06-11-2010, 09:16 AM
15 years old, cool

im too teenage still.
06-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
Downloading now. Looks great. Only15? You should be proud of yourself. That's way better than anything I could have done at that age (or now to be honest).
thank you,
I hope you like it.
06-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camihq View Post
15 years old, cool

im too teenage still.
We are the next generation of developers :-D
06-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Wow, This is a great game, Don't pass up this opportunity of getting it FREE!

and while your at it, You should really Thank this 15 year old dev for his more than terrific game and awesome graciousness.

I know I will, Thank You Manuel, .

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
06-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Playing it now. So far I am really liking it. Nice graphics and sound. More polished than I was expecting. Keep up the great work!

My Retro Gaming TV Show/Podcast: www.famicomdojo.tv

Now playing/loving: Magic 2013, Ghost Trick, iAssociate 2, KanjiBox, Warfare Inc., Newtonica, Wispin, Game Dev Story, Infinity Blade
06-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Long thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ht=abstractwar

Why the new one?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
Playing it now. So far I am really liking it. Nice graphics and sound. More polished than I was expecting. Keep up the great work!
Yeah, the last update I improved the music and sounds. hehe
06-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Congratulation Manuel ... this game is amazing!!!
Keep up the good work!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member