★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Rats & Spears

02-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Rats & Spears

Am i the only one who remembers this game?

I used to play this on my old Treo 650 for hours on end, and there's a version online, same game, but not as much fun as on a handheld device.

If any Dev's are looking for a great game to port, this would be the one. Perfect for the iPhone / Touch, with touching once to arc the spear, & another tap to throw it. There are plenty of games like this in the app store, but this one is truly unique. Please someone give it a thought.

For all of you TA's who haven't played, the link to download it is: http://absolutist.com/online/rats_spears/

Give it a try & let me know what you think!!!
02-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Simple mindless fun - much like Monkey Bash I'd probably get hooked on this one. One day we'll get flash enabled on our iPhone and we will not even need this ported!

hahahaha, yeah right

BTW - contact@absolutist.com

I am too busy "working" right now, but someone should shoot them an email to see if they are doing any porting to iPhones. I don't think anyone can just port it without their permission.

MAX 3D Artist in Training
02-24-2009, 03:39 PM
I might actually still have this game installed on my Tungsten E. Judging from their web site, it looks like they are now more reseller than developer.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre