★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mafia R&R Fight Problems

02-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Mafia R&R Fight Problems

Over the last few days I have been having a problem with the fight mechanics with Mafia R&R I haven't seen it posted about here so I thought it may be just me or my profile, but today a buddy of mine lamented about the same issue. When I attack a person I am hit with an extra ordinary amount of damage, even though I win the fight. Not only this but the seeming lack of developer interest and lack of in-game progression driven me not to just put down the game but to completely erase it from my phone.
The pic below shows the last, most outrageous fight, it was spawned from the hitlist.I win the fight but take 107 damage and in return am dishing out 5. My question to anyone who knows is is this a some sort of penalty or attempt to level a playing field? If so it doesn't work.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

My Brute Dojo Code: CFJBHHFE
02-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Mafia R/R is quit laggy too
needs some updates like imob did

have you updated the records yet

sorry that i sent my carp so many times i thougnt i caught a new one but didnt

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

02-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
have you updated the records yet

sorry that i sent my carp so many times i thougnt i caught a new one but didnt
I have an update loading tonight.

02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
i wonder if there is a monster roach out there

like 4 lbs

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
02-24-2009, 09:47 PM
So, is noone else experiencing these problems?

03-02-2009, 07:34 PM
^^ Yes I have the same issue...I have a large mob...600+ and rarely lose aa fight, but frequently have won fights where I take a massive amount of damage and only deal out 5 to my enemy. And frequently they have small mob sizes. VERY poor developer support for this game. I really hope people dont spend money on this game.
03-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Anyone have an answer to this problem
03-07-2009, 11:16 PM
the only thing u can do is use ur level up points on offense and defense and each point gives 2 more damage or takes 2 less damage from an enemy
03-25-2009, 07:14 PM
same issues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo View Post
the only thing u can do is use ur level up points on offense and defense and each point gives 2 more damage or takes 2 less damage from an enemy
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you, unless you know something the rest of us do not know. I have been playing this game for a while, it's fun, and addicting. However, it has many bugs, and SGN totally lacks support of their games. They refuse to list FAQ's of their games, after their game has already been out for months, finally this week they added it to their site, before that, one visiting the website would not even know SGN even made the game...

After passing on to the next level, when viewing under section "Profile" your notice one receives "Skill Points" which can be used for increasing your Attack, Defence, Health, Power, or Endurance... I have used points for Attack/Defence and noticed no increase/decrease...

Lombardo States that you can use your points to give more or less damage, however... this is not the case...

I am level 37 Boss, making over $1B per hour, have hundreds of cars, thousands of guns, 400+ family members in my posse, and still... only cause 5 points of damage, yet other players can cause as much as 108 points for each attack during a "fight"... yet I only can do 5?

What is the point of having a game that allows you to put "HITS" on people, if you cannot even kill a member? a person cannot cause any damage by only fighting at 5 points...

Why should anyone keep playing this game to achieve rank level of 60, if they will still only be able to cause 5 points in damage... Basically, if you can only cause "5" points of damage, your never be able to kill anyone. Then, in retrospect; this game is useless...

Last edited by Janos; 03-25-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: adding extra's
03-25-2009, 07:20 PM
interesting....

Ok, so I start a fight with a level 39 member, whom has 2 mafia members, they have 2 vests, 2 knoxs, 2 mk9 sniper rifles...

and I have over a hundred of each... + other weapons... and have 400 mafia members... yet our fight is:

5 damage sent, and dealt 56 damage...

How the hell does a member who has almost no power, give 11x more damage? than someone who does have more?