★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are now the defender of the holy temple of God. Fight the ever-striking enemies with powerful magic and mercenaries!

Pandora War is an easy-to-play shooting defense game which defeating corrupted enemies that charge to the holy land of God by direct screen touch. Each enemy has its own special skills, so youll need to think fast and plan ahead to combat them all. But be careful how you manage your resourced-Gold and Mana.
With splendid and colorful magic attack and original characters, you will be guided to the world of a new and upgraded defense game.

Three modes: Easy, Normal, and Hard for endless fun
Each enemy, mercenaries and magic attack has synastry,

Various and colorful magic of fire, ice and electricity attributes can be used using screen touch.

From humans - small yet strong swordsman and centauros - to siege weapons such as ballista and trebuchets, and big and powerful monsters like hydra, giant, and dragon.

Clear one stage and upgrade your magic or hire and train mercenaries at town.

Splendid background graphics with holy temples of Perseus, Poseidon, and Zeus

Plans for continuous updates competition among friends through Open Feint and giga sized monster events

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-12-2010, 01:23 AM
That looks epic!

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221

06-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Video looks woooow and outstanding.....mmmm but another castle defence ..i dont know..my hands get tired from playing this games...will wait for impressions though..and maybe at it on my wishlist !!
06-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Nice name.

hi
06-12-2010, 01:59 AM
I saw the screens and was drooling over the art... then I saw that cluster(youknowwhat) of game play footage. Drag this, swipe this, shake the screen (did you notice the screen was flipping while he shook?), tilt the screen.

I honestly don't see myself buying this unless I get some hands on time with the game. (lite version or just borrowing a friends device)
06-12-2010, 02:42 AM
I bought it, I like it so far. Different enough.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
06-12-2010, 09:46 AM
did that shake your screen earthquake destroy his own troops too?

seems a bit hectic.

i (personally) have found the 'shake your device' mechanic to be a total pile of crap in every game/platform i've ever had to endure it in, they'll probably keep the stupid mechanic in the the new 360/ps3 controls as well

the religious references are a big turn off too, but i suppose if allah can have his iphone games, so can god. who's representing buddah?
06-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Anyone else got this? Who beat this friken dragon on day 20? I'm throwing everything at the sob and he just keeps burning up my troops.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
06-19-2010, 12:36 AM
1.0.1 update is out:

What's new
Urgent update – Please update your Pandora War!!

1. Fixed initial loading problem in some old models with small memory.
2. Improved user experience in practice mode.
3. Improved character animation and images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
06-19-2010, 01:31 AM
This is a awesome game , I played this game many time . I like to play this game in hard mission and I got lots of fun to play. the game graphics and background is very nice. great game.