★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mr.Smith v.1.2 Sneak Peak!

02-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Mr.Smith v.1.2 submitted to Apple

Hi all! I'm here to show 1 of the main features Mr.Smith will gain with the next update which is almost ready.
Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wtRNP_be8

Youtube link | Pop Up

and this is the link to main thread about Mr.Smith:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=4709
Thanks for all the comments and review's i received from this community which are helping quite a lot to improve the game!

Update : version 1.2 of Mr.Smith has just been submitted to apple for review with many new features!

Last edited by FrozenPepper; 02-27-2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Status update
02-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPepper View Post
don't know why the embedded player isn't working... I removed it, the link works (it should...)

Youtube link | Pop Up

there ya go!

EDIT: Looks great, way better than before.

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

02-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Interesting update. A shooting gallery. Who would've thought?

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
02-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
OMFG!!!!

he's on a friggin boat you can shoot at now!!! LOLZ!

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
02-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPepper View Post
thanks pablo19 !!
your welcome.

I like how it's become from stress app to game AND stress app, that's great and I really ly shooters and the controls from the video seem very responsive. What's the game like? will it keep the highscores, or achievements?

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
02-24-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm no rowing offcianado or anything, but isn't his rowing process... backwards? When the oars are in the water, you pull back... right. Meaning that when rowing, you sit opposing to the direction you want to go.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
02-24-2009, 06:32 PM
looks good

are there any plans on implementing a face mask system, similar to OldBooth, where you could Edit Mr. Smith, and put the face of a friend or someone that is in your photo albums

i like the new editions
02-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
I'm no rowing offcianado or anything, but isn't his rowing process... backwards? When the oars are in the water, you pull back... right. Meaning that when rowing, you sit opposing to the direction you want to go.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Well you are right but if you want to be facing forward while you're rowing this is how you would sit. It doesn't look bad i don't think.
02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinm59 View Post
Well you are right but if you want to be facing forward while you're rowing this is how you would sit. It doesn't look bad i don't think.
That makes sense, I just didn't know if it was normal for rowers to do it in that fashion, it seems physically harder.
02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
i think i'm going to release this week v1.2 with the shooting game and some improvements at the stress relieving part.
High scores will come, but the game basics will be that after a certain amount of points in the boat game, you will unlock a new game , and then a new one....... New games will come with next updates, V 1.3 will bring a new game and so on...
I can tell you that the second "mini-game" (which is almost ready) will involve flying a pigeon.... (hum double sneak peak...).