★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An open world, RPG-like, third person shooter, where as a member of the elite Umbra Corps unit you battle the undead (and worse) for the very survival of man-kind. Explore multiple open game worlds both above and below ground.

***Release 1.1 Sumbitted to Apple: Includes optimizations to improve performance on older devices, improved graphics, and some minor bug fixes.

Game includes a full inventory system and upgrades system. New weapons, upgrades to weapons and health power ups are all obtained in game, based only on the experience points earned by the player.

Be sure to check out the latest game trailer on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqUYv0XJWIE

You can also see the latest trailer for the upcoming update here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsGiebxAkwA

This update should be available within two weeks.

goiMot's comments:

06-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Well, I like the concept of a TPS crossed with an RPG but man, that trailer was extremely boring. It looks like it wants to be a Crimsonland-style arena shooter but the most I saw was three zombies, not exactly an impressive horde. The effects and HUD could use some serious improvement (it's not as hard as it sounds, just better particle behaviour and some kind of sprite to draw the ammo/XP/etc numbers into instead of using text in front of them). Since it seems to be a one-man game it'll probably get patches but currently I've thrown enough money at apps recently and won't take the risk for 3$.

Interesting choice to cast a prostitute in the lead role though :P

06-12-2010, 03:42 PM
goiMot: Thanks for posting the thread.

KD: Thanks for the frank feedback. That early trailer was meant to give a basic overview of the game. There are some others over in the upcoming games forum. There's a lot more to the game; although to your point, it is clearly not meant to be a twitch shooter. Indeed, that genre is well covered by some great games.
06-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Lol! The guns are paintball guns! But really, this looks terrible, especially for the price.
06-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanulTech View Post
goiMot: Thanks for posting the thread.

KD: Thanks for the frank feedback. That early trailer was meant to give a basic overview of the game. There are some others over in the upcoming games forum. There's a lot more to the game; although to your point, it is clearly not meant to be a twitch shooter. Indeed, that genre is well covered by some great games.

WELL.
Then upload a new video
because....
with this you wont get any customers
06-12-2010, 03:57 PM
LOL. @ 3:35 It looks like the zombies are molesting the person (prostitute?).
06-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Not very promising, i'm afraid.
06-12-2010, 07:11 PM
sigh..are people even trying anymore?
06-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
This game looks like it does not justify the price tag

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
06-16-2010, 12:40 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]