★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 9 FACTORY
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.7 MB
  • Version: Ver.1.1.7
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 2 (1)
App description: Here comes a new style of game!
This is a brand new game that youve never seen or experienced before.
Explore the zombie infested world and survive! You are the chosen one to be the best zombie killer. Dont wait! If you think you are the best killer, give it a shot! However, youve got to remember that it wont be easy to beat them

Introduction:
Zombie Killer is a First Person Shooter (FPS) with cartoon style graphics, realistic shooting feeling, simple controls and incredible sound effects. You will be amazed by this shooting game.

Features:
- 2D First Person Shooter
- ranking and gaining title system
- various zombie characters
- three different upgradable weapons
- Zombie Mode that enables you to change into a zombie
- more than 40 stages

Tips:
- You can fill Zombie Mode gauge with attack on zombies.
- You can increase attack power and reduce the damage by 50% in Zombie Mode.
- Your gauge is decreased when you attack zombies in Zombie Mode.
- The Colt has a shorter reload time than other weapons and it has the strongest headshot damage.

* You can get higher scores when you kill zombies with headshots, but Zombie Mode gauge is filled slowly.
06-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Is that nudity in pic 3? :P

Looks interesting but will wait for a video before leaping...

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)

06-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
wow im surprised that apple approved this game cause there seems to be naked zombies in it lol
06-12-2010, 02:14 PM
She's has a white bra shirt on. I did a close up of the pic on my iPod.
06-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Ima try it out with my last dollar
06-12-2010, 02:36 PM
As Requested

Last edited by Toad In The Hole; 06-12-2010 at 03:14 PM.
06-12-2010, 03:57 PM
This could be a cool game if you add some animation to the zombies. Now it's everything too stiff.
06-12-2010, 05:51 PM
What happens when the game ends? Start over from scratch or just the last level?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-12-2010, 05:54 PM
great zombie game

next update needs endless mode
06-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranb28 View Post
Is that nudity in pic 3? :P
Looks interesting but will wait for a video before leaping...
Yes, it is a topless zombie chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch11 View Post
She's has a white bra shirt on. I did a close up of the pic on my iPod.
I'm pretty sure that she's topless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
What happens when the game ends? Start over from scratch or just the last level?
You start over at the inventory screen.

Great ambiance and sound effects matched with a beautifully dark and brooding color palette really brings ZombieKiller Ultimate together. Team Black Cat did a great job with making the "kill the greatest threat first" their primary mechanic in this zombie shooter. The player really has to think about what zombie poses the greatest threat and take it out immediately lest they want to become the main course of a zombie happy meal. The game is pretty fun until you hit level 18, then it just gets frustratingly difficult, especially when you die and start out at the same level with the same amount of money that you went into the level with. So if you only have enough for a health upgrade and a few clips of ammo and you still can't get past the level, you really have to tough it out and make every bullet count. Sometimes it really steams me when there's a dude throwing limbs at me when he's behind a pack of other zombies who are in the foreground and I can't get to him, so I have to mow down the ones in front of him first. And the crows...oh, don't even get me started on them. It is super effin' tough to even see them let alone hit them when they attack because their hit box drops with their diving animation...that and it is really tough to tell when they are close enough to strike. The zombies that leap like frogs too...royal pain in the ass. I also have to point out that when you fire, the reticule is locked in place which means you can't spray bullets across the screen. This is a HUGE upset to me because when the screen gets crowded you have to fire and move and fire and move, you can't just spray (refer to 1:53 in the video above to see what I'm talking about). It is a fun game for $.99, but the game needs some minor tweaks to be a show stopper.

Last edited by KidKobun; 06-12-2010 at 10:02 PM.