★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Klik! Games
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.5 MB
  • Version: 1.8
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Over 6 million players, thank you very much...

FastBall is back and is faster, fun and addictive than ever...

In FastBall, you control a rolling ball. In his way, there are many obstacles and his only ability is to jump. This is where he needs you, you'll make him jump by tapping the screen.

With this simple mechanic, FastBall 2 contains 145 action packed levels spawned across 5 level packs. Through the levels, you'll need a good timing, pure attention as well as decisions on which path to follow to reach the level end.

It is easy to play and easy to enjoy....

FastBall 2 contains the following features :

- An addictive gameplay enjoyed by more than 500.000 players in it's predecessor...
- New game mechanics including speed zones, long jump blocks and direction signs.
- Ability to play the game in different themes as "Cartoon" and "Futuristic" with wonderful graphics. More themes are coming in the following updates..
- 3 Difficulty modes as easy, normal and hard. If you are an expert FastBall player or looking for maximum enjoyment than hard mode is strongly suggested.
- Got stuck in a level? No problem, the new token feature allows you to skip any level anytime from the ingame pause menu. Tokens are earned by completing each 5 levels..
- Includes catchy music and sound fx composed by industry leaders. Each theme has it's own music as well. If you want to listen your own music while playing, that's no problem either. Just start playing your own music before launching the game and you'll be asked at start to keep listening to it or not.
- GameCenter and OpenFeint integration with online leaderboard and achievements support.

goiMot's comments:

06-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I am sure I played the first but don't remember much about it.

06-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Looks great ... i really liked the first one!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member

Last edited by hasio_john; 06-12-2010 at 10:35 PM.
06-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Looks fun. The first one was fun but unpolished. This looks better. I will pick it up even though I am overloaded with new games !
06-12-2010, 11:11 PM
I'll probably get this tonight, this dev makes good games and it looks good for $.99.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
06-12-2010, 11:49 PM
I just played this a bit. It's a big improvement over the first one in terms of polish and is very fun. I am sure the later levels will be frustrating, but in a good way

Well with the asking price.
06-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Hello Everyone,

Waking up in an early sunny sunday morning and a new thread is already started about our game, what a nice surprise...

FastBall 2 adds a lot to original game so if you liked the first one , get the new one without any hasitation. If you are a newcommer, get it as well as the first one has been enjoyed by more than 500.000 users so they can't be wrong .

Also, playing the game in "Hard" difficulty is strongly suggested, as that is what makes it a very fastball...
06-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey guys! I've had about a day's playing experience with this game; it's great!

The game is presented in a top-notch finish improving in visuals from the first game, and the gameplay is challenging. The "Hard" difficulty mode that Ozden mentioned is a great way to add a significant amount of difficulty to the game if you're bored. The music is catchy and hyping, and like I said, the visuals are highly polished and smooth looking.

Overall, being on level 27, the game is something that shouldn't be missed for the cheap price of $0.99. It's a great time killer, because you'll keep failing on a level and soon get addicted as you keep on trying to beat the level.

Must Have if you liked the first one, or fancy a challengin app with a cheap price tag!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-13-2010, 05:51 AM
I'm picking this one up today, it looks like a lot of fun.

Invaders Must Die.
06-13-2010, 06:00 AM
maybe gonna pick
this today.