★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The FreeAppADay.com App

06-13-2010, 09:20 PM
The FreeAppADay.com App

The FreeAppADay.com App Makes Your App Wishes Come True!
(free text messaging update coming live in July)

Sample List of Past Granted Wishes:
*Shift
*iBlast Moki
*PuzzleQuest
*The Creeps
*Crush The Castle
*Creamy Ice
*Chop Chop Ninja
*Battle Bears
*Heavy Gunners 3D
*Scarface
*TowerMadness
*N.Y.Zombies
*Plushed
*And many more top rated apps!

Only One Wish Allowed Per Day! So Make Your Wish and FAAD will work its magic to make your App Wishes Come True!

FAAD Also Displays The Best Paid Apps available on the App Store,especially the Hidden Gems!

The 100,000 strong and growing FAAD Community votes daily to select our Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze FAAD Awards which ensures that you will always be satisfied with your application picks!

The Endless App Search is Now over Your Free and Paid App Discovery Service is Finally Here!

-FAAD

Join The FAAD Community
The Online FAAD Clan: www.FreeAppADay.com
The twitter FAAD Clan:@Freeappaday
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0898.PNG
Views:	5
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	19239   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0899.PNG
Views:	8
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	19240   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0900.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	19241  

Last edited by ICS Mobile; 06-13-2010 at 09:49 PM.
06-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
You could have just made a Mobile site? - Also I like the UI Design.

06-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Will the text messaging be like textfree?

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan
06-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34$T View Post
Will the text messaging be like textfree?
Yep+ some additional great stuff can't reveal just yet!
06-13-2010, 10:25 PM
how much does it cost

The Life Blog
Minecraft
06-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
how much does it cost
It's going to be Free!!
06-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Hi,

Not having an interest in the peripheral stuff, just the information of when an app goes on sale or free for the day, is there a reason for this app?

I can find the sales and/or free apps information by this forum or appshopper, so not caring for the rest of the stuff, do I need this app?

Don't get me wrong, I understand you will use this app for gathering stats to show potential customers they should use your service but if I can get the information I am interested in, just strikes me as a waste of space on my device.

David
06-13-2010, 11:37 PM
hi,

Appshopper is all I need. I dont want anyone to not let me know about ALL the games and apps going free or on sale, and only alert me about the ones they decide to feature. Appshopper works on my mac, iPhone, any other device which has a web browser. Not sure exactly who will find an app more useful instead. I think only those who arent aware about appshopper might find any real use for it. But then, there arent that many of them who are interested in iphone games going on sale and dont yet know about appshopper.

EDIT: Agree with you david

IMNS
06-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Hi,

ImNoSuperMan, just nice to know I am not the only one with the same thoughts.

Not trying to bash, just expressing that I see no need for this, for me.

David
06-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
hi,

Appshopper is all I need. I dont want anyone to not let me know about ALL the games and apps going free or on sale, and only alert me about the ones they decide to feature. Appshopper works on my mac, iPhone, any other device which has a web browser. Not sure exactly who will find an app more useful instead. I think only those who arent aware about appshopper might find any real use for it. But then, there arent that many of them who are interested in iphone games going on sale and dont yet know about appshopper.

EDIT: Agree with you david

IMNS
Well here's some reading for you: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/r/PG.Biz/...ws.asp?c=21351

You probably haven't followed much what we do but here we go...Well the site is a user generated site, meaning we take the wishes from the faad community and we make the apps that are the most requested free! so if you look at the screenshots you will see a my wish section, this is a far more efficient way to compile the requested apps than having to go through all the email requests as well as all the requests from the site since the new system compiles all requests automatically. Also the app will come with free text messaging....

I hope that the explanation will makes a bit of sense to you. As usual just when the freeappaday site was initially launched this probably does not make much sense to you, but the site has given free apps to millions and helps hundreds of developers increase their sales (here's an example out of many: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/r/PG.Biz/...ws.asp?c=20986 ) but again once things will be in place you will see the light for yourself, I just wish you would make this analysis for yourself...too bad you can't!

Last edited by ICS Mobile; 06-14-2010 at 12:48 AM.