★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Something of a mixture of platforming, physics puzzle, and zen-like meditation, Shaolin Training is a unique concept." "Certainly recommended at it's original 99 price" - Touch Arcade

"In this days it's hard to see new ideas for apps. It's even harder to find a good idea with a great gameplay, and Shaolin Traning It's all this. A great idea and an even better app!" - Atulo

Shaolin Training is an 3d Action game based in physics simulation and intense dynamic.

In Shaolin Training your objective is quite simple: All you have to do is push down all Boxes and crates that you can find in the cliff arena.
The only problem is that while you do this, you have to dodge deadly cannonballs and traps!

As you play, you shall conquer the 3 main skills of the Shaolin path:
-The Strength necessary to push heavy obstacles and survive great damage.
-The Agility to dodge deadly cannonballs and avoid falling over the arena.
-The ultimate ZenPower, able to bend time and deliver powerful moves.

Key Features:
-Wonderful 3d levels and character.
-Fully optimized to get the best of physic simulation at minimum requirements.
-15 highly replayable levels.
-Intuitive interface

fernandoribeirogames's comments:

Official site : http://shaolintraining.wordpress.com/
Contacts: fernandoribeirogames@gmail.com

Available in Appstore!
06-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Thid is a fun and relaxing game.

I just left a short note and rating on iTunes

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 06-13-2010 at 10:11 PM.

06-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Thank you a lot rich_952000 !!! =)

You've managed to reach which level?

See ya!
Fernando R.
06-13-2010, 10:15 PM
It looks great , good luck with your game Fernando!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
06-13-2010, 10:25 PM
06-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandoribeirogames View Post
Thank you a lot rich_952000 !!! =)

You've managed to reach which level?

See ya!
Fernando R.
Ha! You got me, I'm only on level 6 For me though, I'm a different kind of gamer than most. I like to try to enjoy and perfect each level before moving on to the next. I've probably played each of the first 6 levels five or six times each and an really just having a great time.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Ha! You got me, I'm only on level 6 For me though, I'm a different kind of gamer than most. I like to try to enjoy and perfect each level before moving on to the next. I've probably played each of the first 6 levels five or six times each and an really just having a great time.
Wow! That's not bad at all!
After level 6 things get really crazy!
After finishing the game, I gave my iPod to my wife, so that she could test the game level by level.
She reached Level 9, but it was really hard for her to accomplish this.
If you like, while we don't have the Game Center, you can post your High Scores here.
06-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Here's something you guys might like, specially those who want to know how games are done:

I've oppened an Making Off page in my site, so you can see my first screens, using my favorite 3d software, blender3d.

http://shaolintraining.wordpress.com/making-off/

Last edited by fernandoribeirogames; 06-14-2010 at 12:05 AM.
06-14-2010, 01:00 AM
I like it a lot, BUT. Please add:

1) Option to disable the annoying music loop. It's nice to hear the canons fire but the music is too annoying.
2) It's too easy to go off the edge with a box. Please fix that? Just a LITTLE less floaty...The controls are great how they are...just a LITTLE too floaty.

Will there be new (more varied) content? Will you expand the engine into a larger scaled platformer? It's pretty cool what you've managed to accomplish as far as platforming on the ipod goes.

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?
06-14-2010, 01:07 AM
Good to see you here, Fernando! The game looks awesome!