★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ESPN
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 130 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? ESPN PINBALL NOW INCLUDES A FOOTBALL THEMED TABLE!
Kick off your arcade gaming with the all-new FOOTBALL TABLE. Now with THREE great sports-themed tables in one game, ESPN Pinball delivers awesome pinball gaming wrapped around your favorite sports. Whether you choose BASKETBALL, SOCCER, or FOOTBALL, join your fellow sports fans and play for the top scores on the global leaderboards.
ESPN PINBALL is packed with features including minigames, authentic special effects, precise physics, and play-by-play with ESPN SportsCenter host, Jay Harris!
-Compete in single player mode or challenge a friend in pass-and-play multiplayer.
-Upload your high score and see how you rank on the global and local leaderboards!
-Go long on The Pass, throw it down the Slam Dunk Corridor or boot it Over the Top to score bonus points!
-Hit the multiball and youll score massive points .
-Includes innovative targets like igniters and turbines as well as ramps, traps, bumpers, gates and switches.
Touch anywhere on the right to control the right flipper touch anywhere on the left to control the left flipper. Pull back the plunger and launch yourself into real arcade action with ESPN PINBALL!
06-14-2010, 02:20 PM
@Freedog

Have you tried this on yet, Mr. Pinball?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

06-14-2010, 02:28 PM
video review for IPAD just over 1:00 minute in:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 06-14-2010 at 02:32 PM.
06-14-2010, 02:30 PM
This dont look half bad video would be handy at the price

Edit Video added thanks DG
06-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
This dont look half bad video would be handy at the price

Edit Video added thanks DG
Uhm, so for their comparison of iPad pinball games they take the very nice Pinball HD and compare it to ESPN's iPhone pinball game?

Why not, oh, I don't know, compare it to another HD pinball game like LGR 2010 or Monster Pinball HD?

I'm not even saying ESPN pinball looks that great but, dang, what a silly and unfair comparison.

I wonder if this could have just been a cute little review of Pinball HD but they figured they'd throw in a little jibe at the competition (I can only assume there is no great love between Fox Sports and ESPN)?

My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by LordGek; 06-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.
06-14-2010, 03:07 PM
ipad Pinball Apps

http://ax.search.itunes.apple.com/We...0&term=pinball

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
06-14-2010, 03:15 PM
when i saw the name, the word fail came to mind.

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
06-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Oh, they went in reverse releasing the iPad version and then the iPhone version. My bad. But dang, it does look purty in the screenshots.

My iTunes Reviews
06-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Anymore impressions of this game ? As a pinball fan, I really want it to be good. Also, is there a full table view ?
06-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Anymore impressions of this game ? As a pinball fan, I really want it to be good. Also, is there a full table view ?
I've played the iPad version and must say that the iPad version is horrible. The physics are off, the missions are crappy, and the overall game is just sluggish. I doubt the iPhone version is any different.