★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: mondo Solitaire is the ultimate Solitaire experience for your iPad. With over 100 games and over 200 different combinations of gameplay, you're sure to find your favorites, such as Klondike and FreeCell, plus many new games to discover, from Angkor Wat to Xerces.

mondo Solitaire's beautiful, crisp graphics let you easily identify your cards and assess your current move. Clever tools like the magnifying glass and the paper clip help you intuitively manage your game.

A familiar library search lets you sort and select all of your games -- by name, style, favorites, and even popularity. The categorized interface makes it really easy to find the exact game you want to play.

mondo Solitaire is a true casual game you can play whenever and wherever, yet dismiss quickly to surf the web or send messages. When finished, simply tap on the game application's icon and head right back into the action!

If you want just the top 5 Solitaire games from mondo Solitaire, check out our "mondo Top 5 Solitaire for iPad" game!

AMBROSIA SOFTWARE, INC.
W: AmbrosiaSW.com
T: twitter.com/AmbrosiaSW
F: facebook.com/AmbrosiaSW

We can't respond here, but we WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!

Good or bad, we'd like to hear from you. Please click the support link above to contact us concerning any bugs, questions, suggestions or comments you may have. You can also go to:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/support/intouch/

This will also allow us to gather more information from you as needed. We look forward to hearing from you!

Chod's comments:
Hey guys I just noticed this is on sale from $9.99 down to $0.99. I am just installing it now so I'll let you know how i go but this price drop is pretty impressive.

Might be worth a look if your looking for a solitaire app.

Website with trailer:
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/mondo-ipad/

App store link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mondo-solitaire-for-ipad/id364383375?mt=8
06-15-2010, 01:08 AM
One of the best solitaire for iPAD and for the iPhone. All I can say is GET IT! $.99 is a steal.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

06-15-2010, 09:28 AM
I caught that price drop, too (thanks AppShopper!). I bought it right away. I played a couple of games, and it is extremely well done. TONS of different solitaire games in there. Well worth the $0.99.

--DotComCTO
06-15-2010, 09:30 AM
I think that $.99 is a great deal for this. Solitaire City has much better graphics, but this one has a tone of games. I am having a lot of problems with the animation, and have even had cards "stick" even when moved, so the picture of the card remained, even thouhgh the card had been moved to another location.

I think the much better deal is their Mahjong game which has some great layouts, and tiles look great, even though there is only one tileset. Beautiful backgrounds, multiple difficulties.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I think that $.99 is a great deal for this. Solitaire City has much better graphics, but this one has a tone of games. I am having a lot of problems with the animation, and have even had cards "stick" even when moved, so the picture of the card remained, even thouhgh the card had been moved to another location.

I think the much better deal is their Mahjong game which has some great layouts, and tiles look great, even though there is only one tileset. Beautiful backgrounds, multiple difficulties.
I never had the issue you've described though I didn't play the last version on my iPAD yet.

I like Solitaire City but I wouldn't say SC has "much better graphics". I like Mondo graphics more than SC ones.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
06-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Thank you for the heads-up on the .99 cent sale. Not only did i get a great solitaire app, I also saved $9.00

I think I'm off to the app store to look for something to spend that $9 on!
06-15-2010, 10:39 AM
Are there tutorials included in this app ?

I picked up solitaire city and really like it, but am thinking of picking this one up as well. I am only familiar with the basic solitaire game of klondike, so that's why I am wondering about tutorials.

Also how does this one compare with solitaire city deluxe ?

Last edited by cranker; 06-15-2010 at 10:43 AM.
06-15-2010, 01:47 PM
I bought it and already regret it. Not even worth the $0.99. The animation isn't fluid and there's often a delay when grabbing a group of two or more cards at once. On top of that, the first game I played of Klondike, it duplicated a card. Suddenly I had two aces of spades. Then I quit, restarted the game and tried again. This time it duplicated a stack of a two and a three.

Overall, not a good game. It doesn't matter how cheap it is, if it doesn't work, it's deleted.
06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
I bought it and already regret it. Not even worth the $0.99. The animation isn't fluid and there's often a delay when grabbing a group of two or more cards at once. On top of that, the first game I played of Klondike, it duplicated a card. Suddenly I had two aces of spades. Then I quit, restarted the game and tried again. This time it duplicated a stack of a two and a three.

Overall, not a good game. It doesn't matter how cheap it is, if it doesn't work, it's deleted.
Just bought it and that's not good to hear !
06-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post

Wow, I have played it a fair bit since last night and haven't had any problems. The graphics are nice and animations aren't choppy, admittedly I have sped them up somewhat in the options.

The only bug I have noticed so far is when i accidentally selected change game and hit cancel it lost my current game. A bit of a pain but I only happened once. For the amount of content this app has it's a big call to say it's not worth 99c.

Remember, if your having problems, make a bug report either through the AppStore or via their website.