★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tag HD features very simple but very addictive gameplay and features two distinct game modes along with artwork by Michael Lloyd.

In 'Normal Mode' the aim is to 'tag' the green balls to earn points, but once tagged the green balls turn red and one touch from a red ball results in Game Over!

In 'Survival Mode' the aim is even simpler, just avoid the red balls for as long as possible. The red balls get faster though and rapidly multiply.

How good are your reflexes? How many points can you get?

ClockworkShark's comments:
Tag HD has just been released exclusively for iPad priced at $0.99

Here are some codes...

Once these have gone please post below and I'll post up some more!

06-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Thx took the first code: JAP4J7E4JTYN

06-15-2010, 04:14 AM

Will try it out thanks.
06-15-2010, 09:25 AM
All gone already. It'd be nice if people would post what they used.

06-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Oh well, I hope the people who posted will also post some impressions. Game looks really cool, do you have a gameplay vid?
06-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Codes went very fast!

I've sent promos to the posters above who missed out and added another batch below. Once these have all gone then please let me know.

I look forward to hearing what people think of the game!
06-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Got one!
Another really cool game by ClockworkShark, I'm really liking it.

There are two modes that follow the basic premise, don't let your blue marble/bead/ball hit into the red ones. You control you blue marble by tapping on the screen whereever you want your blue one to go.
There are 2 modes: Normal and Survival
In normal mode, you have to use your blue marble to hit into green marbles to make them red while avoiding already existing the red ones.
In survival mode, you simple have to avoid the red ones for as long as you can.

-I'd like to see the ability to remove the instructions from the bottom after I have gotten used to them. The instructions for each mode are displayed at the bottom of the screen everytime you start the mode. This isn't a terrible thing though.
-It would be interesting if you added in different hardness modes/levels. Smaller marbles could be for easier versions of the survival mode and slower moving marbles could be for the easier versions of the normal mode.
06-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Snagged HKYXJFLEEHRH. tnx.

Many of the others are gone...

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
06-15-2010, 11:23 AM
The carved wood background is a really nice effect, btw.

2 Questions:
- What does the purple marble do in normal mode? I never live long enough to interact with it myself but if I ever do, what should I do with it?
- Is there a way to knock red marbles off the screen in normal mode? I have seen a few instances where if a red hits into another red, one of them may be able to leave the perimeter. Is that supposed to happen?

Ignore question one, found the answer myself in the below screen instructions that appeared mid-game. The purple marbles, make you invincible and give you the ability to break red marbles. Cool power-up!

I still think it would be cool if only the basic instructions appeared at the bottom of the screen when the game starts and 1. an option to turn them off for all future games and 2. a help section in the menu of the game with all the instructions.

Last edited by songbird; 06-15-2010 at 11:38 AM.
06-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the comments...

It seems that all the codes have gone again so here's a brand new bunch!

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far