★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tap To Flap - now Released $0.99

06-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Tap To Flap - now Released $0.99

Tap To Flap is a game in which the player must help a Duck dodge and avoid all kinds of crazy objects while attempting to collect Top Hats to earn extra points. In this side scrolling game you must dodge the objects in the sky by flapping over or under them being careful not to touch them for fear of ending the game.

Features:
Tap To Flap features bright, exciting vector graphics, intuitive gameplay and a bouncy soundtrack. Along side the addictive gameplay comes the simple and almost instruction-less controls. There is no tutorial needed and no instruction manual. If you have read the name of the app you already know how to play.

This game delivers simplicity in the controls and create an app which you can learn in two seconds but continue to pick up and play time and time again. This game is aimed at those looking for a quick and simple game they can dip for short periods of play, yet also greatly enjoy. Tap To Flap is a game the whole family can enjoy. As long as you can tap you can play!

Cost: $0.99 / 0.59
Available Today from

Tap To Flap Website

Youtube link | Pop Up

Follow Tap To Flap on Twitter!
and on Facebook
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Icon Large.png
Views:	5
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	19294   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0615.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	19295   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0616.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	19296  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0619.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	19297  

Every day millions of bird watchers take out their iPhones in search of the rarest of ducks, The Sound Duck.

Tap To Flap for iPhone By JetWilson

Last edited by Jetwilson; 07-30-2010 at 05:45 AM. Reason: New JetWilson website link to Tap To Flap added
06-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Fun looking graphics

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

06-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Fun looking graphics
Thank you.

I have submitted review requests for Tap To Flap to a lot of iPhone Review websites.

I would love to hear any comments and thoughts you guys here in the forum have.

Every day millions of bird watchers take out their iPhones in search of the rarest of ducks, The Sound Duck.

06-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Wow! Surprising app sales yesterday! I would just like to say thank you for all those who bought and played Tap To Flap! Have not tried it yet? check here www.itunes.com/apps/jetwilson/taptoflap

and you can find us on facebook!

06-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Make sure you look out for news on Tap To Flap at the Jetwilson news page

06-18-2010, 03:28 PM
How is everything going with the game mate? All the best.

Invaders Must Die.
06-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Looks too childish to me, for me, but of course there are a lot of kids that'll like it.

Twitter Tumblr

Game Center ID: mvanbeem
06-20-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMario View Post
Looks too childish to me, for me, but of course there are a lot of kids that'll like it.
The graphics are cartoon-like however I find that adults and teenagers say it is very addictive and cannot stop playing. The game is aimed at those of all ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
How is everything going with the game mate? All the best.
Thank you, i am looking forwards to try and bring the game to everyone. Letting everyone know about it in the first place is becoming a challenge.

06-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetwilson View Post
The graphics are cartoon-like however I find that adults and teenagers say it is very addictive and cannot stop playing. The game is aimed at those of all ages.

Thank you, i am looking forwards to try and bring the game to everyone. Letting everyone know about it in the first place is becoming a challenge.

Yeah, I can imagine pal. But posting on TA is definitely the best avenue in my opinion. Keep at it.

Invaders Must Die.
06-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Seems like a nice twist to iCopter and the duck looks like the one from Duck Hunt.. and is that a sheep flying lol?

Nexx Studio - Indie Game Publisher - Blog | Facebook | Twitter
Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!