★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Romper Games
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: 4/5 Star Review from 148 Apps! "If youre a fan of these types of games Doodle Dive well be enjoyable for a long time to come." - App Advice

Doodle Dive gives you tilt control over Doodle Dave as he avoids birds, sharks, ninjas and tons of other video game and pop culture references. Things start slow, so hoard the gold and build up 1ups before speeds get crazy and obstacles get even crazier.

Doodle Dive brings polished and balanced gameplay to an app store created genre and combines it with humorous and beautiful doodle art to bring the sketch pad to life.

Control Doodle Dude with intuitive and polished controls that bring extreme cartoon skydiving into your palm.

Never play the same level as Doodle Dive will constantly surprise you with randomly placed obstacles wrapped into a well paces structure.

Find and use the games power-ups to collect more gold and 1ups to get further in the level.

Avoid everything from birds and toasters, to floating islands and familiar faces. The farther you get, the crazier the obstacles will get.

iDRevolution's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Picked this up earlier great little game superb funny graphics

One of those games that has that just one more go appeal to it

With online leaderboards this is definetely gonna be one of my favourite games at the moment money well spent

06-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Wait for a dev to comment here
06-15-2010, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
06-15-2010, 07:08 PM
One of my favorite Doodle style games. The tilt mechanics work perfectly. Enough enemies and such to make it worth your while. I am having a lot of fun with this simple game.

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
06-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Made by Romper Games

Thanks for creating the thread guys! We are really excited about the game and want to keep adding more. Let us know if you guys have ideas for things you want to see!

Other than Stephen Colbert, what other references are people getting?
06-16-2010, 08:18 AM
totally sweet game
how many different things are there
i saw a pikachu!
06-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Doodle Dive

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are having any issues with the game or want to give feedback privately, you can PM me (Erik) from Romper Games.

Thanks again TA'ers!
06-16-2010, 10:37 AM
how about adding more optimization its crashes when im with winterboard skin

edit:actually its crashed even without theme on
and even with rebooting :s

Last edited by iDRevolution; 06-16-2010 at 10:44 AM.
06-16-2010, 12:38 PM
can u tell me why its not working?