★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ring0dev
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3 (2)
App description: To save my brother! The Magic Girl Kui is on her journey. Turn her fury into bullets, eliminate every one who stands on her way!

The game is a 2D top-down shooter with fantastic graphics, visual effects and musics.
In this game, you're going to play as the Magic Girl Kui. Your ultimate goal is to beat the evil Zeta and to save your beloved brother.

As an touhou-like STG, game has original HIT count system. The longer you focus your fire onto enemy, the higher score you can have.

* iOS 4 background fast switch supported
* three stages, and would be more in further updates
* 3 different attacks
* arcade mode
* the most favoured and the best programming award in the second 10 min doujin game contest in China *

* Swipe your finger up or down to shoot Magic Bomb!
* Turn on auto-bomb is suggested for beginners
06-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Looks like something bullet-hell gamers would love. I suspect I'm too old and too uncoordinated to be any good at this.
07-02-2010, 11:29 PM
on sale: $1.99

09-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Looks cool, and free, but only supports iOS 4.0. Damn.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
09-10-2010, 12:14 AM
I honestly cannot understand why people still put shmups in the app store without relative touch controls. If they update it with that, it will be playable. Until then, I would much rather be playing DoDonPachi (which is a far better game anyway) than dealing with these broken controls.
10-12-2010, 02:48 AM
$.99 -> Free

Now free again.

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam