★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Qiao Jin
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: !!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE LIMITED FOR 3 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

XFighter is a top-down vertical scrolling shooter game.The game shares many similarities with the Raiden series and 1942 series . In the game the player has to shoot down enemy planes; to avoid enemy fire, the player can perform a roll or "loop-the-loop."

XFighter features various power-ups, including smart bombs and other power-ups which modify the types of projectiles that the player's ship fires.

The lite version of the game features 1 level .At the end of level 1 is a boss bomber plane that the player must defeat to finish the level.

Features:
-two control mode (tile device or swipe)
-3 difficulty
-various enemys and bosses
-various power-ups

The full version of the game Xfighter will be released in severals weeks.
welcome to hear your advices .

Enter the game right now and enjoy the pleasure of the game.

Thanks .

email: infiworksstudio@gmail.com

Our Game
Doodle cannon war
Apache killer
Attack Submarine
A griddler
Doodle block
06-16-2010, 09:09 AM
Please leave your review, thanks.
06-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Just completed the first level and found it very meh!
The game play is slow, the graphics not so good the power ups also not good.
You need to try harder to make it better.
With games like, Super Laser: The Alien Fighter,Sky Smash,Roswell,Assault Squadron
It has to be better for me to spend my money.
06-16-2010, 03:41 PM
wow this year is a GREAT Shmup year for iDevices. Downloading this soon, looks very interesting! The gfx of the screenshots seem to be a mix out of sky force and a retro game i will try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
06-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugeeza View Post
Just completed the first level and found it very meh!
The game play is slow, the graphics not so good the power ups also not good.
You need to try harder to make it better.
With games like, Super Laser: The Alien Fighter,Sky Smash,Roswell,Assault Squadron
It has to be better for me to spend my money.
Yes, I agree completely. Graphics are not too bad but at the very least the player ship has to bank when moving from side to side. It would be hard for this game to compete against the games mentioned above. The standards for shmups have increased dramatically over the last year or so.
06-16-2010, 04:15 PM
woooo this is almost not worthy to recommend to anyone to download yet. the controls are much more than unusable. whats that advertising banner on the bottom, this is a major reason to delete it again. as the others stated, there are really great shooters out there, that are faster and more controlable than xFighter. it will be hard to compete against titles like superlaser, icarus-x and assault squadron.
the whole game lagged and had no smooth liquid gfx on the screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me