★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Coming Soon: Pig Shot by Nexx Studio

06-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Coming Soon: Pig Shot by Nexx Studio

Latest News:

Sep 27, 2010: Pig Shot is now "In Review". We're one step closer to put that poor pig on the App Store!

Sep 18, 2010: We've submitted Pig Shot for review. "Waiting For Review"

Jun 16, 2010: We are pleased to announce that Nexx Studio have acquired Pig Shot from Mudloop but we will continue to work closely with Mudloop and it's team in Pig Shot's development. The app is pretty much ready for it's App Store debut and we're just making some minor changes before it's submission.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Get ready for the best pig-rolling experience in the app store!
If you're a fan of rolling a farting pig at high speeds - and, let's be honest here, who isn't? - then this is the game for you!

Pig Shot is a hilariously fun and addictive action game in which you guide a rolling pig through a beautifully drawn, randomized and infinite level full of slingshots, sheep, bonuses and obstacles.

Pig Shot features OpenFeint leaderboards and (amusing) achievements such as Constipated, On A Diet and Number Of The Beast.

Features:
  • A farting pig that's rolls between obstacles
  • Wandering farm sheep obstructing your path
  • Completely random environment & obstacles
  • Local and OpenFeint Global leaderboard
  • Dozens of OpenFeint achievements to be unlocked
  • Challenge friends highscore via email
  • iOS4 multitasking supported

Beta Tester's Reviews:

"More fun than bowling with your pet pig!"

"The constipated achievement is the best thing ever. Hahahaha!"

"It is a very fun and quite unique pick up and play type game, which always makes the player go for a higher score"

"The game plays perfect and is really fun! I'd say you have another hit on your hands"

We've submitted the game for review and it will be made available for just 99 cents.

Product Page: http://www.nexxstudio.com/pigshot

Current Status: Waiting for Review

Nexx Studio - Indie Game Publisher - Blog | Facebook | Twitter
Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!

Last edited by Grumps; 09-27-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Updated content.
06-16-2010, 05:34 PM
The game is fantastic. I enjoyed testing it very much. The constipated achievement goes down in history for me, as the best of all time.

Invaders Must Die.

06-16-2010, 05:37 PM
whoo awesome so that's who bought it
it's an simple game but fun

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
06-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah I was wondering who bought it. I enjoyed beta testing too! Will look to grab the app once it's released! Congrats Nexx Studios and Mudloop!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-16-2010, 05:53 PM
We couldn't resist a rolling pig, this had to be done haha!

Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!
06-16-2010, 05:54 PM
This game is awesome

It's in very good hands too.
06-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Are there more things that you run into when your going? Like other then sheep, hay, rocks? And more power-ups? I'm just wondering

All networks: sidewinder12s
Currently Obsessed with: Tilt to Live, Doodle Army, Solomon's Keep, Fruit Ninja, Space Miner, Generals.
Beta tested: Victory Day, Leave Devil Alone, Astro Dodge, 9 Innings, Gravity Runner
06-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder12s View Post
Are there more things that you run into when your going? Like other then sheep, hay, rocks? And more power-ups? I'm just wondering
While all of the level settings is randomize, there are quite a few more items that you don't see in the video. Of course, we are already planning to implement some additional features to the game but we will probably not announce that until after the launch of the game.

06-17-2010, 05:24 PM
More people need to be interested in this, it's freakin' awesome!

Invaders Must Die.
06-18-2010, 02:28 AM
Everyone just have to try out the game to change their mind.