★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GameResort LLC
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 25.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: -----------------------------------------------
REVIEWS
"Castle Warriors is a simple and attractive strategy game that should appeal to a broad range of players."
-toucharcade.com

"Im a huge fan of games that I get a laugh out of, and Castle Warriors doesnt fail to deliver."
-nodpad.com

"If you enjoyed Galcon, this app will bring a nice 3D twist to the gameplay."
-appvee.com

"Simple, fun, quick, and addicting, Castle Warriors was a great experience and I really enjoyed the look and presentation of the games campaign."
-The Appcast

"The game is pretty addicting and highly enjoyable."
-appsmile.com

"...a gem that can really showcase what weve come to expect from the App Store."
-touchmyapps.com

"Its very simple, yet incredibly fun and entertaining."
-appadvice.com

-----------------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION
Battle for Queen and Country: skewer a few clichés along the way.

Queen Mynera rules a lovely land threatened by despicable foes. Of course, you are her only hope. Castle Warriors is a tensely fought, tightly paced RTS game set in a landscape that gently tweaks all those fantasy tropes from the games of yore. Lead armies of warriors, veterans, warlords, heroes and even giants, against goblins, orcs, ogres, trolls and demons. You must take and defend castles, use superior strategy and tactical timing to gain advantage before claiming victory.

You must Creep on the Borderlands, defend Waterseep, and find the Temple of Elemental Good. And what possible trouble could a few missing magic items be? Hmmmm

FEATURES
Simple touch controls
12 battlefields linked in a campaign
Castles that upgrade during the battle, with new capabilities and defenses
Difficulty modes to suit your style of play

Buy Castle Warriors now. Because if you dont stop evil now, what chance will you have in the sequel?
06-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Yussssssss

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

06-16-2010, 06:14 PM
awesome DL now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
06-16-2010, 06:14 PM
I don't think that I ever played this on my iPhone - but colorsound mentioned that it is awesome, and I generally agree with him, so I'm buying tonight...

Screen shots look awesome...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Graphics look awesome!! Have added it to my wishlist. How long does the 99 cent sale last?
06-16-2010, 06:39 PM
In the description, it mentions Galcon. I just bought Galcon Fusion and have had some fun playing it. I wonder how the gameplay differs in this version?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
In the description, it mentions Galcon. I just bought Galcon Fusion and have had some fun playing it. I wonder how the gameplay differs in this version?
It is similar in how you advance your warriors. I really liked the iPhone version and for .99 this was an easy decision.
06-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Nice, I enjoyed this on my itouch, gonna go grab it now.

Check out my photoblog wolfhuntphotos.deviantart.com
06-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I don't think that I ever played this on my iPhone - but colorsound mentioned that it is awesome, and I generally agree with him, so I'm buying tonight...

Screen shots look awesome...

It's a great one Pluto!

Hope you enjoy it!
06-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
It's a great one Pluto!

Hope you enjoy it!
Hey thanks. I hope I can try it out tonight, but I had to get a new iPad - trouble with charging (takeing 12 hours or more to fully charge - one day I only got 6% increase after 3 hours...) -so I just restored my new iPad, and I am attempting to get the gold OS4 for the iPhone... Hopefully everything will go smoothly - but this looks great!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer