★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bobble Surfer Board Design

02-25-2009, 04:51 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Bobble Surfer Board Design

I think this will work better than sending out the template individually:

The above image is a template that can be used to produce your own board designs for Bobble Surfer! To get your design in, you'll need to colour in between the lines, and email a copy of the template to lemur.software@gmail.com.

The rules are:

1. Nothing that could offend people or endanger our 4+ rating. If in doubt I don't mind you sending it anyway and I'll let you know!

2. By sending us the images you transfer ownership over to Lemur Software. You won't necessarily get credit on the credits page, but you'll have the satisfaction of carving it up on your own board.

3. Depending on the number of board designs submitted we might not be able to include them all. The choice is entirely up to us and we reserve the right to include all the designs, none of the designs or something in between.

4. I reserve the right to change these rules anytime I like in anyway. Sorry.

Designers who put some effort into their designs will probably get some promo codes thrown their way. If you've already got the game you can pass them on to someone who hasn't and show off your board design

You can send us as many designs as you like, and you don't need to fill in a design for all board shapes. I just ask that you don't resize, cut or crop the image if you want us to be able to use them! Also, leave it as a PNG file (whatever you do don't save it as a JPG)!

Last edited by Wade; 02-25-2009 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Added note for PNG file type.
02-25-2009, 04:58 AM
Hey Wade. Just a word, hope you can put that Lemur on one of the boards. You guys are some of the hardest working developers out there.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
02-25-2009, 05:29 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Hey Wade. Just a word, hope you can put that Lemur on one of the boards. You guys are some of the hardest working developers out there.
Ash has already done some really beautiful designs - I'm sure our mascot will turn up there somewhere.

I've got no idea whether this will be popular or not, but I know how much fun it is to watch people playing with our creation! At the moment this is the best way we can share that
02-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Next is the different hairstyles
02-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
Ash has already done some really beautiful designs - I'm sure our mascot will turn up there somewhere.

I've got no idea whether this will be popular or not, but I know how much fun it is to watch people playing with our creation! At the moment this is the best way we can share that
Hey Wade, this may sound dumb but should I just copy paste the image to paint?(I'm not savy)...

I second Rich you guys are keeping it real.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. I'll try and have the template back to you soon. Also question on rendering these...is a simple design easier to render or would something complex like the lemur logo work fine too?

Last edited by le'deuche123; 02-25-2009 at 08:26 AM. Reason: I'm dumb!!