★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Kinder Hangman is a Free iPhone app that is the classic game of hangman specially designed for kids.

Kid friendly word categories include:

Grade Level Sight Words, Kindergarten - Sixth Grade
Countries
Mammals
Birds
Bugs
Reptiles
Fish
US States
Superheroes
Dinosaurs
Sports

Hand drawn graphical themes and animations include pirates, ghosts, dinosaurs, cavemen, princesses, mermaids, knights and sharks.

**Please Note:
The art and animations have nothing to do with the word!
The only clue for the word is the word category.
Having trouble with a word? Use the hint button.
-----------------------------------

Please remember that your five star rating () is very important to us, it helps us to bring you free updates!

Kinderhangman's comments:
Kinder Hangman iPhone App is a newly released game for kids. This unique and innovative iPhone application is a very interesting and attractive game that is specially designed for children. This educational program contains graphical themes and animations on different topics. Word categories include the grade levels kindergarten through sixth, countries, mammals, birds, bugs, reptiles, fish, US States, superheroes, dinosaurs, and sports. Hand drawn graphical themes and animations include pirates, ghosts dinosaurs, cavemen, princesses and knights with more coming soon.

Itunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kinder-hangman/id375734517?mt=8
08-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Especially for members of Toucharcade I would like to share the list of new promo codes. You are welcome to apply them:

PF4L9H66X3NA
9HNWTTAERXHF
MJMXREPTAM6P
RR6H4WX3TNPF
L4R9LLF6PHTY
THARJFXLXJ49
P6EMAWRT6X4J
4Y3HT9WT6LEK
FFEJAEJPXP9L

P.S. Please, inform me and other people if you use any of codes listed above. I will keep you regularly updated about new promo codes issued for this iPhone game. Thanks.
08-04-2010, 03:21 PM
took P6EMAWRT6X4J

will revert back

thanks

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-05-2010, 08:59 AM
I would like to provide touchArcade community members with another 2 promo codes - WW7ANFFRRYMY and Y9MPPEKJE7EJ for this game.