★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Secrets of VyFight

02-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Secrets of VyFight

Ok, now you know our first iphone production, VyFight.

To create a 3D game on Iphone, the solution we use is Shiva from Stonetrip.
This software is based on LUA and offer you the possibility to devellop 'easy' a complete and good games. The versions are in constant evolution, and you cannot dream about a best help line : they answer very quickly and can correct or adapt their tools for your project. The price is very low...
I can only tell you visit the shiva home page :
www.stonetrip.com

it's the first secret, i will put some roughs pics, and try to explain our pipeline of production.

kalhaan

related posts : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=5591

Last edited by Kalhaan; 02-25-2009 at 11:47 AM.
02-25-2009, 06:00 AM
Thanks for that!
Have you tried Unity at all, if so how do they compare?

02-25-2009, 06:19 AM
Yes i try it too, and i prefere this solution : when i use a middleware system, the most important for me is helpline and stonetrip is simply wonderfull for that...
i think in some months, it'll be the best way to create games on iphone (and others platforms)...
You can try it free, the PLE version cannot just make export, but all actions are possible and you can test your game in developpement environment.
If you want you can take the first version for less than 200$ ^^ and you don't have any royalties ^^
I can only tell you to try it

If you want more information, i'll create a special post for complete description, tips and all other you need...
You can ask me all questions you want.

Last edited by Kalhaan; 02-25-2009 at 06:31 AM.
02-25-2009, 06:24 AM
I continue my secrets subject with some roughs designs made by our designer : Chicken (stephane Lecocq).
It's the first steps of our production, create in same time than story game

02-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalhaan View Post

If you want more information, i'll create a special post for complete description, tips and all other you need...
You can ask me all questions you want.
That would be great!
02-25-2009, 08:26 AM
This looks very interesting! Thanks for posting!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
02-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalhaan View Post
Ok, now you know our first iphone production, VyFight.

To create a 3D game on Iphone, the solution we use is Shiva from Stonetrip.
This software is based on LUA and offer you the possibility to devellop 'easy' a complete and good games. The versions are in constant evolution, and you cannot dream about a best help line : they answer very quickly and can correct or adapt their tools for your project. The price is very low...
I can only tell you visit the shiva home page :
www.stonetrip.com

it's the first secret, i will put some roughs pics, and try to explain our pipeline of production.

kalhaan
Interesting thread, I'm always curious to peak into developers lives....Creepy huh???
02-25-2009, 10:14 AM
I prepare review to explain pipeline (it's technical...) ... Where do you prefere i post it ?
(i don't know who's admin) ... in this thread or in developper forum ?
02-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Developer forum would probably be the best place for this! Thanks again