★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Indy Grand Prix

06-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Indy Grand Prix

Indy Grand Prix on Itunes

One of latest release from Inner Four.

Indy Grand Prix is a fast passed open wheel racing simulation. Indy Grand Prix is a true 3D game with accurate physics. You drive on 4 of the hardest tracks and compete against 5 of the toughest competitors out there. There is two different user interfaces. Touch steering as well as acceleration. The tracks closely replicate: Bristol, Charlotte, Phoenix and the challenging road course Sonoma.

There are three different camera views.

Inner Four
Making Iphone apps is my job.
06-17-2010, 02:41 PM

06-17-2010, 02:52 PM
My God this looks awful....
06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Sweet....FAAD please
06-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Not only does it look awful, it plays a million times worse than it looks, which is a stunning accomplishment in the history of gaming. Maybe the worst game ever made for the iPhone so it's worth checking out for a buck just to say you've seen the worst. All cars, yours and the CPU controlled ones slide at start of the race crashing into a mangled heap that never untangles, but that's just what I remember, it was a 5 minute purchase and delete experience.

I emailed the developer and asked if this game was supposed to be a joke after I downloaded it the day it was released a few weeks back, never got a response. Glad to see he still has time to try and sell his product and rip more people off a dollar a time, but not even have the nerve to respond to a purchasing customers e-mail at least to say "haha yeah I gotcha."

Last edited by Natron; 06-17-2010 at 05:59 PM.
06-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Well, because of all the good comments here, I might buy it :P
06-18-2010, 12:58 AM
Well damn,

I was hoping for a kick back type of racer. As the graphics dont' bother me as much since Its reminded me of Virtua Racer from Sega. But given the "glowing" reviews, it looks like this will be a pass for me(no 99cents for you!!).

Which is too bad, as I was really looking forward to a Virtua Racing type game. Graphics and all.....

;