★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: FaceFighter Gold Promo Code Thread

06-17-2010, 04:32 PM
FaceFighter Gold Promo Code Thread

Hello, TouchArcade!

FaceFighter Gold is the latest and greatest version of our FaceFighter game. It has all the fighters, weapons, and finishes of the original FaceFighter, and plenty of new stuff, besides, like the Wheel of Pain and OpenFeint!

FaceFighter is the fast and funny first-person fighting game where your friends are your foes. If it has a face, you can fight it -- any photo becomes a face fighter foe in seconds. Work out your frustrations by beating up friends, enemies, celebrities, and politicians in the privacy of your own iPhone ... or share the faces of your fallen foes via email, Facebook and Twitter.

We were free for a day when we first came out, to give existing FaceFighter owners a chance to "upgrade" for free ... but if you missed that opportunity, or you just want to check out what FaceFighter is all about, then I'm here to offer up a couple promo codes.

Your App Store reviews would be appreciated, of course, but mostly we just want to get the game out there, make people happy, and hopefully generate a little more word-of-mouth for our game.

You can read more about FaceFighter Gold at our blog HERE, and you can download it direct from the App Store HERE ... but if you're one of the first three posters to this thread asking for a code, I will send you a promo code via PM.

Paul O'Connor
Appy Entertainment
dev blog: http://www.appygamesblog.com/
twitter: @Appy
06-17-2010, 04:37 PM
I CAN HAS CODE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

06-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Could I please have a promo code? Thank you in advance!

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
06-17-2010, 04:40 PM
promo code plz?
06-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Can I have one?
06-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Can I have one? Im a HUGE fan, best app to show off to people. They laugh NON STOP!

People IM A GUY! Jan is a guys name, where I live. Haha crazy!
06-17-2010, 07:07 PM
All codes awarded!

Gave away five when we said three ... aw, shucks, I guess that's a happy problem to have.

Thanks to all and enjoy the game!

Paul O'Connor
Appy Entertainment
dev blog: http://www.appygamesblog.com/
twitter: @Appy
06-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the code!

You rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-18-2010, 10:03 AM
I would love a code. My daughter and I loved the first one, I would love to check out GOLD. THanks.