Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 10:51 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

HOLY ^%$&!!!! This is gonna be awesome!!
Old 08-21-2011, 02:39 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Any more news on this? I loved jcs, and also the dlc as well. Also, will you have a choice of what car to use?
Will the cars all have jets?
And are all the cars different fundamentally, or are they just faster/better versions of original?
Old 08-21-2011, 07:13 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

any idea on release date, winter 2011, spring 2012?
Old 10-09-2011, 02:35 AM
iPhone 5

I'm eagerly waiting for 2nd part... Hope to buy it ASAP
Old 10-22-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luketrueaxis View Post
Actually, thats not quite correct, there will be 6 new vehicles, plus the vehicle from JCS1. So 7 vehicles all up!

They are already all playable in the game and they add a lot of variety. Some of the things you can do with some of the new cars would be impossible with the original car opening up some new kinds of level design.
hey luke,

why there is no freestyle mode in jet car stunts 1, like on windows Phone 7?
My Workmate laughs at me, that he has more modes!

It's unfair, that we get this first in JCS2! And then there is JCS2 on WP7 with 50 Cars?

You have made your money with Iphone, respect it please!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfires View Post
Any more news on this? I loved jcs, and also the dlc as well. Also, will you have a choice of what car to use?
Will the cars all have jets?
And are all the cars different fundamentally, or are they just faster/better versions of original?
Some of the cars are very different but they all have jets. Some have a lot more control in the air which is interesting. They all have very different speeds and handling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spockgold007 View Post
any idea on release date, winter 2011, spring 2012?
Not quite ready to take about a release date, but its starting to seem like it might be a 2012 release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehype View Post
hey luke,

why there is no freestyle mode in jet car stunts 1, like on windows Phone 7?
My Workmate laughs at me, that he has more modes!

It's unfair, that we get this first in JCS2! And then there is JCS2 on WP7 with 50 Cars?

You have made your money with Iphone, respect it please!
Sorry about that, it is meant to be a preview of the JCS2 freestyle mode, but I have to admit we sold out on that one, I might have done things differently if I knew how things where going to pan out, but the decision was made a long time ago and definitely made sense at that time. I don't think it is completely unfair though. In the end, JCS WP did come out nearly 2 years after the iPhone version. It's been a long wait.

Anyway, hopefully JCS2 with the freestyle mode will be available on iPhone before too long with a bunch of new cars and heaps of new features so iPhone JCS fans wont be laughed at for too long. I wouldn't want that!
Old 10-25-2011, 08:01 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Will it work on iPod 3rd gen?
Old 10-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by luketrueaxis View Post
Some of the cars are very different but they all have jets. Some have a lot more control in the air which is interesting. They all have very different speeds and handling.

Not quite ready to take about a release date, but its starting to seem like it might be a 2012 release.

Sorry about that, it is meant to be a preview of the JCS2 freestyle mode, but I have to admit we sold out on that one, I might have done things differently if I knew how things where going to pan out, but the decision was made a long time ago and definitely made sense at that time. I don't think it is completely unfair though. In the end, JCS WP did come out nearly 2 years after the iPhone version. It's been a long wait.

Anyway, hopefully JCS2 with the freestyle mode will be available on iPhone before too long with a bunch of new cars and heaps of new features so iPhone JCS fans wont be laughed at for too long. I wouldn't want that!
It's not as if you gave the WP version an Impossible G or something like that. Then they'd really be laughing, all how many hundred of them? Then again, JCS can be experienced on iOS without a phone contract, so there's that.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

If it's aiming for a 2012 release, I really hope releases on January 1st cuz that would be one hell of a game to kick off the new year!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:48 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
If it's aiming for a 2012 release, I really hope releases on January 1st cuz that would be one hell of a game to kick off the new year!
That's if it could run on our older devices.

Closed Thread