★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iPhone fighting action as it should be; simple, fun and addictive!

Ready Fight!

Hadoken Fighter is a raw fighting game that cuts to the chase. Its just you and your opponent, head-to-head in a Hadoken Fight to the end. Charge your Hadokens and pummel your opponent to be the last fighter standing.

Single Player Mode pits you against multiple characters, progressing in difficulty. How far can you go?

2 Player Versus Mode over Bluetooth is where the action really heats up as you blast your friend with Hadokens in a tug of war match for supremacy of the stage.

Hadoken Fighter Are you a Winner?

Features:

*Pick up and play game with simple controls
*Single Player Mode with progressive difficulty
*2 Player Versus mode over Bluetooth
*5 unique characters to choose from, each with their own Hadokens
*Unique visual style with animated backgrounds and particle effects
*Achievements
*World Rankings
*Auto save game on exit
06-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Hadoken huh, interesting

Got a Video anyone?

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp

06-17-2010, 11:32 PM
...Are you sure "Hadoken" isn't copyrighted? It's not like it's a general term for energy balls- it's a longstanding inclusion in the SF games.

On another note, a video would REALLY be helpful; I can't just imagine how the battles would work, at the moment.
06-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Heh, yeah, using "hadoken" seems a bit risky. We'll see how long it stays up for ;-).
I've been playing the game for the past hour against my buddy on versus mode and it's good fun. The battles were pretty simple (and exhausting) where you're trying to charge up your hadokens by tapping and firing them by sliding before your buddy gets his off. Haven't tried the single player yet though.
There's some skill and tactics involved but the controls are simple which is cool. The Japanese voices are funny, too. I'd recommend it for a $1.
06-18-2010, 03:57 AM
Isn't the Street Fighter one "Hadouken"?

If that's the case, it's possible the absence of the 'o' is enough to not be copyrighted.

If that's not the case, then this post was a waste of everybody's time, and I'm sorry

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
06-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Video

Hey. Just found a video on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydL6I_NXyAY

I wanna break the Stage 18 barrier!
06-22-2010, 02:38 AM
embedded:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.