★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Touch Green! Touch Green!! Touch Green!!! STOP!!!! NOT RED!!!

Tap your fingers and don't stop the groove. Glide across, tap away, and keep on moving with the beat. But be careful its no easy task to stay on track!

Whats more sexier then a fantastic beat, a picture to accompany the heat! Keep tapping away till you reach 1400 points and unlock one of the webs most revealing and sexy pictures it has to offer!!

However there is a catch....

Only the person with the most skilled fingers, trained eyes, and an undying will to achieve, will reach the goal and obtain the prize!

Are you up for the challenge??

Stretch those fingers and get ready for OMGreen!!

TriStar_Entertainment's comments:

Description:
Touch Green! Touch Green!! Touch Green!!! STOP!!!! NOT RED!!!

Tap your fingers and don't stop the groove. Glide across, tap away, and keep on moving with the beat. But be careful its no easy task to stay on track!

Whats more sexier then a fantastic beat, a picture to accompany the heat! Keep tapping away till you reach 1400 points and unlock one of the webs most revealing and sexy pictures it has to offer!!

However there is a catch....

Only the person with the most skilled fingers, trained eyes, and an undying will to achieve, will reach the goal and obtain the prize!

Are you up for the challenge??

Stretch those fingers and get ready for OMGreen!!

TriStar Entertainment is proud to present its second app to the app store. At the low cost of .99 cents who wouldnt want to give this challenging game a try. Please give an honest review, so we can continue to produce apps that users want to play!

P.S.
If your unlock the secret picture by attaining a high score of 1400 please let us know we want to track how many have achieved this.
06-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Gameplay video?
Nice game title!

Last edited by songbird; 06-18-2010 at 12:18 AM.

06-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Well, we are having some difficulties getting the image of our app info to appear... lol I thought we had it down, but it seem to not be working. hmm will get it up asap.
06-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Thought I'd give it a try, but it didn't work for me either. Maybe the info hasn't migrated through all of the servers yet.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

Last edited by CzarCastic; 06-18-2010 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Deleted App Store link. No need for a duplicate.
06-18-2010, 12:24 AM
There we go guys we got it up and working now please feel free to give us some feedback we love to hear what you think on the images/game play.
06-18-2010, 12:29 AM
We have a very limited amount of promo codes left, if you would like one please send a PM and if you receive one please leave a review as well
06-18-2010, 02:28 PM
To help draw some more attention and to get some more reviews we have provided you with 10 promo codes. If you use a promo code, please leave a review so we can produce apps of the best quality.

Promo Codes:
J96P9TMMWFTK
MTFJYHKH937T
F44FTKPETWKE
YFKEWXR7N3KX
TP4EEMY7AJWY
73AMNWALXW4F
94NF9WPEA6HA
LPRKRTXT6NHY
MTNL6M4ELFEK
M74EF6TR7P4L
06-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Good looking app guys I left you a review already I hope to see what else you can come up with. its a decent buy for .99cent
06-18-2010, 04:31 PM
For some reason I thought you were the movie company..
Regardless, I didn't know you made this with GS, I can't wait to check this out.
06-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Hey, managed to get the first code on the list. Will play, rate, and review as soon as I can. I'm behind on reviews I owe, but trying to get caught up now.