★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gravity Runner - Running game with ability to Switch Gravity - Beta Testers Wanted

06-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Gravity Runner - Running game with ability to SWITCH GRAVITY! - Beta Testers Wanted!

Hey Folks,

So here we are again, our 4th iPhone / iPod Touch game to be released and since we believe this will be our most fun game yet, we are appealing for more Beta Testers!

Gravity Runner is a Running game (Canabalt / Chop Chop Runner) with Retro style graphics and the ability to switch gravity! This element adds a whole new dimension to the regular running game, and we want you to test it out! Check out the first footage we have just released:

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you would like to take part in the Beta Test, contact me with the following Information:
  • Your iDevice's UDID Number
  • The generation and model of your iDevice
  • Information about yourself / any past Beta Testing experience / Why you want to test the game.

Send the above information , and any more you think may help your application, to dave@wearecolin.co.uk (You have until Monday 21st). When you have sent the e-mail, post here to let me keep track of how many e-mails I should be expecting, also post with you initial thoughts!

Beta testing consists of taking notes while you play the game, let us know what you would add and how you would change / improve the game. Tell us about any bugs or problems you found with the game. You will be rewarded with a Promotion Code when the game is finally released!

Thanks Everyone, hope to get lots of messages!
Dave.

P.S. If you send a message and do not get a reply within a 24 hours, please re-send your application since our e-mail forwarding system is sometimes temperamental.

We Are Colin - Indie Games from Derby, UK. Facebook Twitter YouTube
Gravity Runner - Running game with Retro Graphics
Screw The Dealer + iSevens - Card Games -
WordSearch Rush - Featured by Apple - Available now

Last edited by DaveLev; 06-19-2010 at 02:43 AM. Reason: General Alterations to the text.
06-18-2010, 10:12 AM
sent email :P

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

06-18-2010, 10:13 AM
email sent!

Beta Tester of: Icarus-X, Zenonia 2, IMO, Caligo Chaser, Zenonia, Car Jack Streets, Defender Chronicles and more. Beta testing: NeverEndingDefending, 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011, and The Jim & Frank Mysteries!!
All I have tested
06-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
06-18-2010, 11:30 AM
i like it. sent mine

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

Last edited by jak56; 06-18-2010 at 11:34 AM.
06-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Looks fantastic. I've sent a mail over to you.

Invaders Must Die.
06-18-2010, 11:57 AM
06-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Hope I get chosen. Sent!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-18-2010, 11:59 AM
the whole concept is quite awesome. retro+gravity bending. the gameplay seems a little slow paced don't you think?

and actually if you think it over there is so many cool things you can do with the gravity bending concept rather than just roof becoming floor to run on, or "OOH a wall is too high, lets change gravity" . it could use a canabalt like running animation. you could make the wall a running place. take some inspiration from Soosiz, or better yet, Spiderman. running up walls.

i hope you take my suggestions seriously, if you do, this is SO going to my must have list. Aunt is on her way to buy me a gift card.

EDIT: oh, if i may ask to sammysin. what does FKF stand for?

Last edited by polarsolstice; 06-18-2010 at 12:03 PM.
06-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Email Sent