★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iLea LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: I hate my boss. No really, I hate my boss. The other day he actually had the nerve to call me into his office and start yelling at me for basically not doing his job for him. So while he was going off on me I drew a picture for this game, acting like I was taking notes. It has helped me blow off steam when he is being a jerk and hopefully it can help you too.

So here's the deal, "The Boss" hides in the cubicles and comes marching across the cube hallway and you have to throw one of 4 items at him to get points. In the four corners of the screen icons for each of the 4 items will appear randomly. There is a coffee cup, a keyboard, a phone, and a red stapler. Get more points for smaller items and for hitting "The Boss" further away. Also there is the awesome and fun stapler bonus! Hit "The Boss" with the stapler and get a paintball gun to splatter him up with.

Score as many points as you can in 2 minutes and post your results to either OpenFeint or Facebook or Both!!

Hope you have as much fun as I have throwing stuff at "The Boss", every time I have to sit and listen to my boss now I act like I'm checking my email in the meeting and I just play the heck out of this game. Have Fun!

Check the website for more fun info and the "Career Suicido-Meter" at:

OpenFeint and Facebook enabled!

ibivibiv's comments:
Hey guys I am as Indie as Indie gets, a company of one. Here's my first for real game. It's called I Hate My Boss, and I really do. Check it out and I'll be updating here from time to time with promo codes. I already have an update submitting for some bugs etc. this weekend hopefully you all will have fun pegging the boss man like I do. I literally sit in meetings now and throw things at his head while he drones on and on.

The object is to mash items that appear in the four corners of the screen to get the item to appear on your desk. Then as the boss hops between cubicles you swipe the items to throw them at him. The further away he is the more points you get. You can also get a paintball gun to shoot him with if you hit him with the red stapler. I even set up achievements and leaderboards with Openfeint. Have some fun.

So here's a screenshot or 2 and the first promo code of the weekend!

Promo code #1 - E4YA4E6TNL3X

06-18-2010, 05:13 PM
looks fun..darn codes are used

06-18-2010, 05:33 PM
A very fitting title. I'm sure a load of people can relate to it.

Invaders Must Die.
06-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Here's another code!

06-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Downloaded the previous code. Thanks!
06-18-2010, 08:43 PM
As promised, scattered promo codes forecasted for the weekend

06-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Dargh, it's been used already!
06-19-2010, 09:50 AM
And another for the first taker!

06-19-2010, 10:09 AM
If you work for yourself, why do you hate yourself?

Just kidding, looks like a fun game. Something we all relate to

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
06-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Yeah unfortunately this game is my side job for now... I did make the "Career Suicide Challenge" for the game. Not that I think it will ever make it, but I thought it might be fun. Oh and I will totally live up to my word and basically get fired for telling off my boss (which should pretty much run me out of the corporate development world for good lol).

Check out the Career Suicide O Meter here

Oh and as always Promo code for somebody:

Last edited by ibivibiv; 06-19-2010 at 02:24 PM.