★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ran Zhang
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ***Featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy***

50% Off for celebrating the release of Angry Bunny

The game has dominated my free time. Give it a try. It is fun, it is cheaponly $1.99and it is pretty addictive. - appsafari

Top 100 strategy game in US. and China. Would be more if you downloaded :D

The 1st real DotA game for iPhone/iPod!!! Are you scared of Pudge? But I like it! It's so cute :) Let Pudge fight for you!

Gameplay:
In this endless survival game, you gonna play Pudge and use your bloody hook to defend enemies as long as you can. It is super easy to play but not easy to be expert. If you are the real man, go hold on 10000 seconds and I'll give you my iPad App and another iPhone App for free! Guaranteed!!! Send me your screenshot without PS :) at coodstix@gmail.com

What is Special:
It is really cool that you have all the skills and sound effects what makes you just feel like play warcraft or DotA on PC. WoW! Isn't that amazing?

Features:
* All the skills functional
* All the sound effect from first blood to holy sh*t
* Just like DotA on PC
* Kunkka's loading screen

Youtube Demo Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTrVrUB8yto

Some materials are from internet
DotA, Warcraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment and Dota-Allstars. iPudge is in no way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment. All pictures of warcraft are copyrighted by Blizzard Entertainment and fall within the realm of fair use.

COOD's comments:
iPudge will be on sale for only 99c on July 29th for celebrating the release of Angry Bunny!!!

Angry Bunny iTune link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-bunny-ninja-revenge/id381251191?mt=8 (available on July 29th)

Top 100 strategy game in US. and China. Would be more if you downloaded :D

Youtube link | Pop Up

The 1st real DotA game for iPhone/iPod!!! Are you scared of Pudge? But I like it! It's so cute :) Let Pudge fight for you!

Gameplay:
In this endless survival game, you gonna play Pudge and use your bloody hook to defend enemies as long as you can. It is super easy to play but not easy to be expert. If you are the real man, go hold on 10000 seconds and I'll give you my iPad App and another iPhone App for free! Guaranteed!!! Send me your screenshot without PS :) at coodstix@gmail.com

What is Special:
It is really cool that you have all the skills and sound effects what makes you just feel like play warcraft or DotA on PC. WoW! Isn't that amazing?

Features:
* All the skills functional
* All the sound effect from first blood to holy sh*t
* Just like DotA on PC
* Kunkka's loading screen

06-18-2010, 06:41 PM
This is the third "first" DotA game so far!

06-18-2010, 06:43 PM
that's the real one hahaha~~~~
06-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COOD View Post
that's the real one hahaha~~~~
Ah ok, then that explains it. Waiting for one to be called "Defense of the Ancients" though.
06-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This is the third "first" DotA game so far!
Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell is DotA?
06-18-2010, 07:00 PM
It's a RPG map on Warcraft 3!!!~
06-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Dota seems not that poplular around here
Anyway, great app! Expect more dota-related app coming out
06-20-2010, 03:54 PM
iPudge will be on sale in an hour, ready to get it !!
07-28-2010, 12:05 PM
iPudge price drop 1.99 -> 0.99
07-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Little question, you don't fear to have blizzard lawsuit for using their sprite drawing and icons???

appstore iphone game of the week / IGN editor choice 8/10 / kotaku game of the day /Pocket Gamer 8/10 silver award/ touch arcade forum app of the week / Go buy Dream Track Nation!