★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Xuewei Zhu
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Crazy Gliding Man game is awesome!

You can draw lines by clicking and dragging your finger.
The gliding man can hang from lines you have drawn.
The energy gets used each time you draw a line.

There are some obstacles hamper the movements.
You must avoid these obstacles, if the man hits the obstacles, the game is over.

However, there are some food (energy up, energy full, energy unlimited for 10 seconds and speed up for 10 seconds) provide for the man to strike these obstacles.

Enjoy it!

---------- version 1.1 -----------
1. Add arrows tips of obstacles and sounds tips of bird, when they are appearing.
2. When the man eat some energy, the score will plus.
3. Change blood bar color during different states.
4. Add spark tips when the man is gliding along the lines you draw.
5. LandscapeRight and LandscapeLeft support.
--------------------------------
06-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Can you elaborate on this a little? Is it a line drawer? Do you gather those power ups?

(in the first part of embedding your data if you put in appinfo=all the description will appear as well; that might help)

06-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Looks A LOT like Rat On A Scooter by Donut Games.

Sokaroka
Graal HQ - http://graal-ta.weebly.com/
(Very outdated, haven't played Graal in years, but still has some decent guides etc. if you wanna update it/take over feel free to PM me)
06-19-2010, 08:48 AM
In Rat on a Scooter you are presented with set platforms, here it appears you are drawing them. I'm d/l now

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-19-2010, 08:53 AM
This is a very fun pick up and play game! The goal is to get as far as you can, avoiding obstacles, while collecting energy (which gives you the abiltity to draw lines to latch on to). The game I would compare it to is iCopter, but with a unique twist. It also includes OF leaderboards.
06-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
This is a very fun pick up and play game! The goal is to get as far as you can, avoiding obstacles, while collecting energy (which gives you the abiltity to draw lines to latch on to). The game I would compare it to is iCopter, but with a unique twist. It also includes OF leaderboards.
I agree. Fun and it looks nice too. The controls work very well. At first I thought it wasn't meant for the player to make it very far, then messing around with drawing lines, I discovered the upward hook that boosts you off the top of the screen over any obstacles. It's fun

I like the look of the graphics, interface and the detail that the devs have polished that make the game enjoyable.

Crazy Gliding Man is one of those games that suprised me that noone thought of making this kind of game until now.

Richard

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-19-2010, 09:32 AM
From the recommendations in the last 2 posts........................SOLD

Sounds like my type of pick up and play with leaderboards !
06-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I agree. Fun and it looks nice too. The controls work very well. At first I thought it wasn't meant for the player to make it very far, then messing around with drawing lines, I discovered the upward hook that boosts you off the top of the screen over any obstacles. It's fun

I like the look of the graphics, interface and the detail that the devs have polished that make the game enjoyable.

Crazy Gliding Man is one of those games that suprised me that noone thought of making this kind of game until now.

Richard
Thanks! I am very happy you like this game!
07-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Free now!
07-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piasintein View Post
Free now!
Yes, only on July 6, 7